Thread: No Paypal cashout offers

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default No Paypal cashout offers

Can someone explain these to me? I mean I understand that whatever you make off them can't be cashed out as far as paypal. But why are they that way? What makes some non paypal and others not? Is this something the advertisers decide and if so, what's the reasoning behind it?

It's not a big deal to me since I mostly only ever cash out for Disney gc's. I was just curious.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes it is an advertiser restriction. Its mainly due to some advertisers taking the stance that paying cash for offers is correlated to some of the fraud that has been occurring in the industry since anyone can create paypal accounts and hide behind them. Since paypal is electronic there is no way to track physical addresses and it is hard to check for multiple accounts. So the advertisers that put this restriction feel that it cuts the fraud because the fraudsters prefer cash to gift cards and won't really fool with their offers.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Good question, Mandi. Have seen the restriction, but never really thought about it. Thanks, Catherine, for the explanation.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards