Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Movie Club

Default Disney Movie Club

Is Disney Movie Club available thru Sunshine? I was thinking it was but can't find it.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't believe they allow incentives for signing up. I know Tricia ran it a few months ago through the forum links and if we signed up the money she did receive would go in the forum pot. I think the thing with it was that the advertiser did not track the offer and therefore tricia would have no way to figure out who completed it and who needed credits for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok after writing all that out to you mean the rewards club or a club to buy the actual movies?

My post above was in regards to the reward club.
    Sunshine Rewards

I meant the actual movie club that is along the lines of Columbia house.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a feeling after typing out that post that you might be referring to it.

I'm going to defer to Janet. I think she would know if its been offered in the past or not. I don't really do the clubs so I can't remember if its been around before or not.
    Sunshine Rewards

I know it was offered on here a while ago, but it hasn't been on here recently. Hopefully Janet or Tricia can let us know about this one.
    Sunshine Rewards

We actually had it in the past and we had were not receiving credits, however, we can deal directly with them and possibly have better luck if the members are wanting to take a chance, we can put it back up.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Definitely offered in the past, and I was one of the few who got credit for it. Yay! Speaking of that, I really need to start making those membership purchases soon...
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    We actually had it in the past and we had were not receiving credits, however, we can deal directly with them and possibly have better luck if the members are wanting to take a chance, we can put it back up.
    Count me as a 2nd interested in the Disney Movie Club!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

If it were available after christmas I would be interested too. My CC is a tad high right now so I couldn't sign up now if you have a minimum.
    Sunshine Rewards