Thread: ??Trouble tickets and e-mail confirmation??

Default ??Trouble tickets and e-mail confirmation??

What do you do if you never received a confirmation e-mail and need to file a trouble ticket? I placed an order with Snapfish a few weeks ago that I haven't received credit for. I got a welcome e-mail. But did not receive a confirmation e-mail for my order or the shipment. So, I have nothing to put in my TT when I go to file it. What should I do?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Can you go on their website and copy and paste the purchase info into the TT? Some of the merchants will not even look at a TT without a confirmation email and header information in it. I don't know it they are one like that or not.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Janet. That is what I will do. This is not the first time I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail for a purchase/offer I have done. I'm sure other people have had the same problem.

Thanks again!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

One time I accidentally deleted my confirmation and I asked the customer service department to send me a new one. They obliged, and I ended up getting credit. Hope you can work something out.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Thanks Pat I was just coming back to post that. Email the customer service department or call them and have them resend your confirmation email. I would also research why you aren't getting some of your confirmation emails. I make sure I have them for every order I make. There may be an email issue why you aren't getting them.
    Sunshine Rewards