Thread: Your Music issue (mine...lol)

Default Your Music issue (mine...lol)

I joined the your music thru SR and have been pleased how ever today I noticed I have been billed twice this month for the once a month charge (1 cd a month plan)...so just a heads up to anyone else to double check in case it was a computer glitch....they have no contact number but a email system so I sent them a note and am awaiting their response. I was charged on the 18th and 26th...so you might check your bills to make sure it did not happen to anyone else.

Lynn

You know I noticed that too this month and I wrote to them and they told me that I had never been charged for my first cd

I didn't pay too much attention to it b/c I thought maybe I misread the terms and the first charge of $6.99 was the fee to join, does anyone know if that is correct or not???

***Ok, I just went through my card statement and I don't see a charge back from when I signed up so they must have authorized the card and then not put the charge through. So I think I'm good.
    Last edited by LuvMyBoys; 11-27-2007 at 12:43 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I haven't seen a second charge yet, but I went back to check my account and I hadn't gotten charge when I signed up in October. I was charged on the 9th on Nov. We'll see what happens.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

I also had a double charge and was told it was because I wasn't charged for the first one. I went back and checked my credit card statement and they were correct, so I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Hey this is good to know!! Thank you for the info everyone! I'll pay attention to my next statement- I was a member of yourmusic a couple of years ago, but can't remember how the billing went then-heck I can't even remember if I ate breakfast today-lol!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

nevermind.... i figured it out lol
    Last edited by Soccer Princess; 11-28-2007 at 02:32 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards