Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heading to Disney on Friday with $675 in GC

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Wow!!! $675 in GC from SR!!! What an amazing accomplishment! I now have a new SR goal Hope you have a great trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

wow congrats!!!!! wish i was going with you

AWESOME! Hope you're having a GREAT trip! How was le Cellier? What did you have?
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

We're back from WDW and had a wonderful trip with a few glitches but you just have to roll with them.

DH threw out his back getting luggage out of the car at the long term parking lot. He couldn't get up. Between me, the shuttle driver and a man on the shuttle we got him into the shuttle. Thank God for curbside check in.
    My sister found a pharmacy that delivers to the resorts and called DH doctor. There were drugs and a back brace waiting at Riverside when we checked in.

The boys & I did the parks by ourselves the first 2 days, he made it to dinner.
    One night the 6 yr old had a raging fever. He was fine before bed and in the morning. We just decided to stay at the resort, swim a little and take it easy until our Boma reservation in the evening.
    The last 2 days the 9 yr old had a sore throat but no other symptoms so that was taken care of with ibuprofen.

On an up note--Mon - Thurs almost every ride at all the parks were walk on. The longest wait was 10 minutes on space mountain.
    The Christmas decorations were awesome. It was about 80 degrees and sunny every day but one.

We ate waaaayyy to much food but it was so good. LeCellier was awesome, great steaks - no kids for a few hours - what a combo. The boys loved the Neverland Club while we were out to dinner. It was hard to get them off the video games when we picked them up.

Now I have to get going on Christmas presents, get the tree up this weekend...

Angela

Glad you had a fun trip Angela, sorry about all the health issues that came up... Sounds like the Food was very yummy!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Default It's been a little over a month, the holidays are over

and now I have a little time to breathe and post some pictures of our trip. Once again thank you SR. Without all the extra money we wouldn't have had nearly the stress free souvenir/extra stuff buying.

So, here are some pictures. I took 682!!!! But I'll only bore you with a few.

The cake I ordered and was waiting in the room at Port Orleans Riverside the first evening after supper. DS#2 smeared the mouth before I could get a picture. I made the chocolate circles for the ears and brought them in a suitcase. Sorry, it wouldn't resize for some reason.

Birthday diver for DS#1 9th birthday at the Coral Reef in epcot. He absolutely loved it.

Watching the wonder of snow falling at the Osborne Lights MGM on an 80 degree night.

Seeing the castle for the first time. We went to the Crystal Palace for breakfast and they saw it without hardly anyone there. I caught him at mid gasp.

More on next post since I can only post 4 images.
    Angela

Default A few more photos

After the Pirate Cruise. Another extra courtesy of SR! This was the best $60 we spent. They had a great time on the boat and treasure hunting. Plus, DH & I had a few hours to ourselves.

Birthday #6 for DS#2 at Chef Mickey's. It was a perfect party for him. Then we got to ride in the front of the monorail. He was in heaven.
    Goofy was at the table next to us!

Saw DeVine at Animal Kingdom. She was beautiful.

They were fascinated with the talking trash can in Tomorrowland. They kinda stalked it!

Thanks for looking. SR family thanks again. These are the smiles you bought!
    Angela
    Last edited by luvhockey; 01-07-2008 at 09:15 PM.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I sent my DD and her friend5 (our families travel together often) on the Pirate Cruise last year thanks to SR...and they LOVED IT!! I recommend it to everybody!! Glad your DSs enjoyed it!
    Sunshine Rewards

oh wow what great pictures.... we want more!!!!! (please)

Nice pics! You got us wanting more now! Sorry you all had some sick days. But sounds like you had a great time anyway!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards