Thread: Photopass Discount Code

Default Photopass Discount Code

Over on the DIS Board, some people have reported using a discount code on the back of photopass cards to receive an additional discount on top of the preorder discount. Evidently they are cards that are left in rooms of parties that are “celebrating” a birthday, anniversary, etc. Of course, when we stayed on site and celebrated three different birthdays, these were not available. Anyway, we are going in October and I plan to purchase the photopass CD as we will be at WDW for two weeks and I figure we can make it worth our while. My question is – does anyone have one of these discount codes you don’t plan to use and would you be willing to share? They are unique and can only be used once. Thanks!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

they have the general public discount of 99.00 instead of 149.00 now....there is a thread here with the link! I had my travel agent get me a discount code a while back. It did give the double discount (99.00 plus the extra 50.00 off) but it was so far out I didn't want to order it and have them say I ordered it too early. Alas, Disney DID get wise to the double dip scheme...so not sure it would work even with these cards. If it does I am interested in one too! lol!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    they have the general public discount of 99.00 instead of 149.00 now....there is a thread here with the link! I had my travel agent get me a discount code a while back. It did give the double discount (99.00 plus the extra 50.00 off) but it was so far out I didn't want to order it and have them say I ordered it too early. Alas, Disney DID get wise to the double dip scheme...so not sure it would work even with these cards. If it does I am interested in one too! lol!
    I would have jumped on the $49! I really think the Photopass CD is overpriced, but I love the results. So for a longer trip. I'll just suck it up and pay, as long as the pre-order discount is available. $149 is highway robbery.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    I would have jumped on the $49! I really think the Photopass CD is overpriced, but I love the results. So for a longer trip. I'll just suck it up and pay, as long as the pre-order discount is available. $149 is highway robbery.
    I agree that 149 is ridonculous! But I figure we are definitely going to want pics of all the locations/characters and this way I don't have to choose, I can just get all of them and print at my leisure, not to mention I will actually get to BE in some pictures!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!