Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how much luggage?

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    You sound like my kind of girl! Have everything you could possibly want to wear and then only wear half of it!
    I think we'll be good w/one each not full to the brim and one carry on plus dh and I will have my camera bag and laptop.
    Must find the moleskin and bandages.....so much to do and so little time!
    I rarely come home with more than one outfit unworn! This trip is two weeks and we are planning a laundry day as I don't think I even have enough capris to 14 days. As for the Moleskin, I get that at CVS as well. I also have a pair of blunt tipped baby scissors to cut it to size. I never had anyone question them, even the airline scanner.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks everyone! I am getting so excited/nervous/thrilled/tired! planning all this. I even tried packing my suitcase today w/all my 'possible' items, except for shoes. I am planning on bringing two pair of walkers, 2 pair of very lightweight but sort of dressy flip flops and my crocs. I am going to be wearing one pair of walkers and the other shoes I am going to put in plastic bags in my luggage.
    In my carry on I will have make up, extra outfit/shoes, bathing suit, first aid kit w/sunblock, bandages, advil, etc...some snacks, sweater and stuff to do on plane.
    The kids will each have a backpack w/their items to do on plane and an extra outfit and bathing suit. Dh will have a backpack and small carry on as well. We should be good for space on the way back, since we won't be full up on the way there.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Thanks everyone! I am getting so excited/nervous/thrilled/tired! planning all this. I even tried packing my suitcase today w/all my 'possible' items, except for shoes. I am planning on bringing two pair of walkers, 2 pair of very lightweight but sort of dressy flip flops and my crocs. I am going to be wearing one pair of walkers and the other shoes I am going to put in plastic bags in my luggage.
    In my carry on I will have make up, extra outfit/shoes, bathing suit, first aid kit w/sunblock, bandages, advil, etc...some snacks, sweater and stuff to do on plane.
    The kids will each have a backpack w/their items to do on plane and an extra outfit and bathing suit. Dh will have a backpack and small carry on as well. We should be good for space on the way back, since we won't be full up on the way there.
    Sounds like you are ready. I always overpack way too much, but I rather have more than less. Besides, when I'm on vacation I don't plan on working so washing would be out of the question for me, unless it's washing the night before we leave. And I know it may sound bad to some of you but I don't like to wear the same thing twice because I don't won't to have on the same outfit in all of my pictures for scrapbooking purposes. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards