Thread: Tricia- I'm confused about response to TT

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default Tricia- I'm confused about response to TT

I just noticed that one of my TT's was closed. It says:

A manual credit has been requested for this order in the amount of $.48. However, the commission posted for SR is on an order of $15.99 only. This could be due to a backorder or partial shipment. If you did in fact receive the full order and deserve credit on the order total of $45.97. Please open a new ticket with your confirmation email attached.

I'm completely confused. Does that mean I only get $.48? (If so, I don't see it in my account history?) I did receive the entire order about a week ago. Does that mean I should open a brand new TT and the difference would possibly be paid?

Sorry for the stupid questions. I've never had a TT closed that wasn't fully taken care of so I'm all .

The order from the merchant came through as only a partial credit. We didn't know it if was because only part of it shipped or if it was a mistake on their part. If only part of it shipped, we should see the rest of the credit when the rest of it shipped. If it did all ship and was a mistake on their part, go ahead and file another ticket for the remaining portion and we will file a dispute with them.

Angie has been forwarding the manual credits to Tricia, who is in turn posting them every 24-36 hours. If you haven't seen it yet, you should see it by Monday morning.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    The order from the merchant came through as only a partial credit. We didn't know it if was because only part of it shipped or if it was a mistake on their part. If only part of it shipped, we should see the rest of the credit when the rest of it shipped. If it did all ship and was a mistake on their part, go ahead and file another ticket for the remaining portion and we will file a dispute with them.

Angie has been forwarding the manual credits to Tricia, who is in turn posting them every 24-36 hours. If you haven't seen it yet, you should see it by Monday morning.

That's what I thought. Thanks for your response! I'll file another TT.