Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys Crediting Well

i just completed my ssi about 15 minutes ago and am just waiting for it to credit (fingers and toes crossed). woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my ssi just credited. that gives me 5 for today. what a great day to be sunshining.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 10-05-2010 at 04:07 PM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I'm glad others have been doing well, I have been struggling. I have spent way more time trying than I have before all for nothing. I at least have 3 today, but I really worked for those!!! I have never yet since I have been a member in August qualified for MV. I know 3 is fine, but for all that I attempted, it seems pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I'm glad others have been doing well, I have been struggling. I have spent way more time trying than I have before all for nothing. I at least have 3 today, but I really worked for those!!! I have never yet since I have been a member in August qualified for MV. I know 3 is fine, but for all that I attempted, it seems pitiful.
    No worries! I just got three today, too. We've all gotten into slumps or felt a little survey burnout - but then we recover
    I'm in the same boat with MV, haven't gotten one since the end of July. Tricia contacted MV about why some people aren't getting any surveys from them. They are looking into it.
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Happy to report that all of the surveys (except MV) are looking much better today!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Happy to report that all of the surveys (except MV) are looking much better today!!
    I got a MV!!! First one in months, and it credited right away. Just tried my first long AMP - hoping it credits as well since it was definitely long!

The AMP credited too! I have six surveys for today and will try for SSI2 later. I've earned almost $4 today on surveys.

Edited to add: They are crediting really well - I got all seven surveys for the first time ever!
    Last edited by StitchandPooh'smom; 10-06-2010 at 10:52 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've been struggling with surveys for the last month or so, but today I've been able to complete 4 without much effort at all and yesterday I was able to get 3! They do seem to be a little better this month!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Got four yesterday for the first time ever. 2 today.

There's two that I can't ever get-AMP-long-I think it is, always, always says "server error"; and all My View keeps doing is attempting to click onto other website(just keeps running if that makes sense) until I finally give up and close the window.

Newbie question for both Survey Head and My View-when those sites send me emails "we have a survey for you"-while I may get credit on those particular sites, I only get SH and MV credit, when I click thru SR under the "earn daily" link, correct?

just completed and got credit for SH

MV-is like the troubled child-just never know what to expect. I actually got a six pack today. Technically 7, because I did an AMP yesterday, but it posted today.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Not a very good day for me so far. No SH, SSI or MV. Tried this morning and again tonight. Will try again later.