Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cruise Entry Not Increasing Issue

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

My # hasn't changed in awhile w/the shopping I've done. Wondering if eBay & Baubles, Bling & Things orders count? Actually, now that I think about it...perhaps my BBT won't because I didn't go through the site, but rather the forum (got Mickey earrings)...but would eBay count? I had one order a few weeks ago & certain my entry # didn't reflect that order.

Thanks
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I just had a few shopping orders credit to my account and my total entries increased. It's working for me.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I'm pretty sure it's working ok for me, before I left it was in the 50's or 60's and now it's over 70.
    Sunshine Rewards

This topic is depressing me because I only have 3 entries and about that many that haven't posted yet. It will be a Sunshine miracle if I won the cruise contest with my puny little shopping efforts
    Sunshine Rewards

The contest started on October 1st so you could go through your history from that time until now to see what number you come up with. From what I understand only the daily surveys and the shopping credits count. Paid clicks and bonus surveys do not. I thought mine were off as well but after checking I think it is probably correct. I mixed up the lines a couple of times so I am sure it must be correct. I feel pretty sure that SR has a pretty snazzy system on the computer that figures all of this up.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

With all the concern about this issue, I went back to October 1st to count my shopping and daily surveys. My total was 58, two of those being my "unofficial" orders via Private Messaging Cindy for BBT items. My cruise count on the cruise page is 57. Allowing for errors in my counting, I think SR's count is very accurate!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by krg1968 View Post
    This topic is depressing me because I only have 3 entries and about that many that haven't posted yet. It will be a Sunshine miracle if I won the cruise contest with my puny little shopping efforts
    All it takes is one
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Unfortunately it is all in vain anyways since that cruise is mine. I have made my token deposit so as to not jinx myself but we all know that I will be winning that cruise.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Unfortunately it is all in vain anyways since that cruise is mine. I have made my token deposit so as to not jinx myself but we all know that I will be winning that cruise.

HA!!!! Keep DREAMING!!!!!!! I will be the winner!!!!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by mum4jenn View Post
    HA!!!! Keep DREAMING!!!!!!! I will be the winner!!!!!
    HOLD ON......NOT SO FAST!!!! My daughter and I both use this site and we agreed to take each other if one of us won. Does that mean I have twice as many chances to win?????
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards