Thread: Amazon quick start or Ebay Selling kits

Default Amazon quick start or Ebay Selling kits

BEWARE OF THE FINE PRINT
    These people charge you "just for shipping" they say, but if you read the fine print (which I admit I missed) they will charge your credit card either 39.95 or 49.95 if you don't cancel within 14 days. I am in credit card dispute right now with one company that won't refund my money.
    Beware of these type of companies.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Most of the paid trial offers have this fine print. It is very important for everyone to read the terms before signing up for the offer so that they will understand when the trial is over and the subscription begins. The point of the paid trials (and thus the increased offers) is to get you hooked on the subscription service mostly because you like the offer and want to keep it and also because they are betting that not everyone will read the fine print. Its just the way the game is played.
    Sunshine Rewards

I did this offer back on t he 4th. never received credit. My credit card was charged $1.97 after reading your trouble I just called and cancelled. Had two days left ,but dont wanna have to call my back again about another company. Hope you get your money back.
    Lucinda
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Lucinda View Post
    I did this offer back on t he 4th. never received credit. My credit card was charged $1.97 after reading your trouble I just called and cancelled. Had two days left ,but dont wanna have to call my back again about another company. Hope you get your money back.
    Check out the other thread on this topic regarding the Amazon Kick Start that goes to an ebay offer page. Trisha told me to file a trouble ticket with this information (that it went to ebay offer) to see if the credit came through ebay and I now have been credited for doing this offer. You may be able to get credit too.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards