Page 4 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I had to reenter my AMP info at least once since they switched it.

For those of you having MV problems, try again today. I had LOTS of pages of qualifying questions today and just finished one and have received credit.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I just successfully got a 5 minute MV on my first try.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I just successfully got a 5 minute MV on my first try.
    Wish I could get one and then I would have completed the six pack for the first time in ages!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I've tried MV multiple times today and still nothing. Maybe they just don't like me anymore?
    I haven't had much luck with them either, but I keep trying lol! So I did have a new twist today: Today for the first time, just out of the blue, I have gotten the page asking me to log in with email & password! I have never signed up for them and have only taken their surveys through the SR link, so I have no clue why that is happening all of a sudden!

I suppose I will just keep plugging along with it periodically, clearing cookies etc, and maybe it will go back to normal for me, just as it suddenly as it went haywire!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I haven't had much luck with them either, but I keep trying lol! So I did have a new twist today: Today for the first time, just out of the blue, I have gotten the page asking me to log in with email & password! I have never signed up for them and have only taken their surveys through the SR link, so I have no clue why that is happening all of a sudden!

I suppose I will just keep plugging along with it periodically, clearing cookies etc, and maybe it will go back to normal for me, just as it suddenly as it went haywire!
    We can only hope!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

yeah, i'm still getting nothing with MV....don't know why it has changed.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default MV

once again took a LONG survey and finished and completed, didnt go to second page and didnt get credit, I understand other people are, but I have cleared cookies etc and I am getting ALL other credits so I dont see that it is a problem with my computer, so if manual credits are still going to be given for MV, I am waiting on 2 from 8/12 and 8/13. Thanks
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Got my first MV this month!!

Got my first 6-pack in months!!

Life is good!
    Last edited by DarcyDog; 08-13-2010 at 10:28 PM.
    Barb

just tried to do the long amp survey and i got the following message:

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /z/20028/CD1250/4054p124 on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at AppStuff Port 80

i've only seen this message once b4 when i tried to do an amp and it eventually let me but for some reason today every time i have tried i get this message. has anyone else gotten this message or is it just me? if anyone has any insight into this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

was finally able to get one, completed the whole thing, got the thank you page but for some reason it did not credit. oh well, you win some, you lose some. guess i can try again later.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 08-14-2010 at 01:11 PM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Wish I could get one and then I would have completed the six pack for the first time in ages!!
    I'm gonna get a MV again one day ....not today.... but I'm still holding out hope and being persistent! I think I am just TOTALLY outside their demographics right now but I keep trying!

just totally completed an ssi survey and instead of going to the page that asks if you liked the survey i got this page that said:

Due to heavy response volume we were unable to process your request.
    Please try refreshing your browser to continue.
    If this page appears again, come back in a few minutes to try again.
    We apologise for the inconvenience.

oh well, guess i can try again.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl