Page 333 of 334 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334 LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    what's up with gtm surveys this morning? i have tried 3x this morning to get 1 (green stop light) and it says it is going to send me to a 10 minute survey and instead of getting the page that gives u all the info about being sent to the survey and then going to the survey it goes to the thanks for your participation page without ever going to the survey. is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here. HELP.
    That is what usually happens to me when they have no surveys.

I got one this morning, maybe that is why it's green?

Wow-didn't see this coming....

Neither the GF nor the SSi2 that I completed just now credited at the top of the hour.

The GF was the magazine one-which I completed(and got credit for ) yesterday but this one had totally different pix and questions so that wasn't the issue.

I don't even remember what the SSi2 was about-but I know I used ccleaner before heading to work this morning.

Bummer-surveys haven't been easy to come by this month and to get 2 in an hour was really cool......
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Wow-didn't see this coming....

Neither the GF nor the SSi2 that I completed just now credited at the top of the hour.

The GF was the magazine one-which I completed(and got credit for ) yesterday but this one had totally different pix and questions so that wasn't the issue.

I don't even remember what the SSi2 was about-but I know I used ccleaner before heading to work this morning.

Bummer-surveys haven't been easy to come by this month and to get 2 in an hour was really cool......
    I completed DS/SM/SSI2 before 7PM and mine have not credited either. Maybe there is some issue and they will credit at 8.

Every once in awhile the creditor can't run on the hour. I do see some credits in here for each of you (I think!). So I would give it another hour or two just in case something was down when the creditor tried to run.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Every once in awhile the creditor can't run on the hour. I do see some credits in here for each of you (I think!). So I would give it another hour or two just in case something was down when the creditor tried to run.
    Thanks, Tricia. Another reason I love SR; how many companies would be checking these problems out on a Friday night!

I just completed SH and that credited right away.

** my 3 credited at 8PM**
    Last edited by SCard; 01-20-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Are they still running behind on the credits for the DS? I took one this afternoon that has not credited yet. Thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Yay! Mine did credit

Thanks for listening to me whine. I'm positive you had better things to do on a Friday night. Thanks for the great customer service
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i just totally completed a sm survey about sportswear and instead of getting the congrats page i could a plain white thank you page with the following message:

thank you for completing our survey. your responses have been received and your survey is now complete (or words to that effect) and of course it will not credit. oh well, u win some u lose some. guess i can try again later for a sm survey. just wanted to give everyone the heads up about this survey. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Just completed a short DS where you had to sort different words into piles, at the end it went to another website to that company, did not go back to GF.

SCard-i just got that same survey as my sm survey and it also went to the host of the survey. don't think it will credit as i did not get the congrats page but i am keeping my fingers crossed. if not, i can always try for another sm survey later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today. it did not credit. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later today to get a sm survey and hopefully i can get 1.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 01-22-2012 at 04:09 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl