Page 12 of 334 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I have only been able to qualify and receive credit for 3/6 surveys per day and it's putting a damper on my goals......I guess I have to be grateful that I at least get 3 per day.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Since you guys use this thread to vent I thought that perhaps you would allow me to vent for a moment. We have been trying to explain to you guys for a while the impact that your posts have on other people in the forum. We have expressed our understanding that it is frustrating to not qualify or get credit for surveys. We get it! We also know that you guys aren't the only ones who come the forums and that some people come her to find out information and not to just vent.

I don't know if you guys saw the thread earlier by a newer member who was having issues with getting the SH to work for her. People were trying to help her figure out what the problem was but she was getting frustrated. She went looking in the forum for information and instead found a bunch of posts about issues with SH crediting or working. Based upon these posts she decided to cancel her membership and donate her earning to the charity.

Now I would think that we all know that the majority of the surveys credit the majority of the time. However, all you guys post about are the negatives and the issues so when people are looking for information it looks like it is not worth trying SR because all they will deal with is surveys they can't qualify for or that they can't get to credit. I would bet that if you all looked at your numbers you would say that the majority of the money you earn are off of surveys. Because of there only being complaints posted the people who most need the help can't get it or decide not to bother because of all of the negative press you guys are giving SR.

I know you all love SR as much as I do so I know you aren't doing it to try to hurt Tricia or her business but that is exactly what you are doing. Don't get me wrong I know that life and SR are not all a bed of roses but if you read the posts in this forum from the viewpoint of a new person just starting out I think you would agree that you would say that it isn't worth it to even try SR because all they have is issues.

It breaks my heart to think that if that person hadn't have read all of the negative info about SH that perhaps she would have been open to us helping her figure out what the issue was and we could have helped her earn as much as you guys have. Now she won't even bother to try.

In the end you guys will make your own decisions but I would hope that in the future I would hope that you would censor yourselves when you post. Stop and ask yourself, "Am I posting to get it off of my chest?" or "Am I posting because I need someone to help me figure this out?" If the second one is the answer then I would encourage you to post your question and everyone here will try to help you figure out what the issue it. However, you have to be willing to listen to the answer and try different things to make it work. If you are posting for the first reason stop and consider a different form of venting. If not for yourselves then for the sake of Tricia's business. Would you want to be a part of a program where the long time members are constantly complaining about how awful the surveys are and what an issue the surveys are? Probably not. I would say that if the majority of the surveys were causing these issues for people then we would probably all be gone and wouldn't even bother trying. It is because the majority of them DO credit that we all stay around. However, it isn't the majority of surveys that are being posted about it is the minority and it makes visitors and people who haven't used SR think that this program stinks and isn't worth trying.

I hope I haven't offended anyone as it truly isn't my intention. I really just got upset when I saw the thread from today and I was hoping that maybe I could explain to you guys in a way that wouldn't seem like we were slapping your wrists. When we close or delete threads it is NEVER about trying to punish you it is ALWAYS about trying to make SR the best it can be and I know you all want to be a part of that. Thanks for listening to MY vent!
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Join Date
    May 2007

Janet - well said!!! I often want to vent but don't think it's really worth my effort to come here and post. We all get frustrated at one time or another but I have made over $3500 here and don't want SR to go away! I am so much happier with doing surveys that credit 95% than with doing the freebies that credit only 40%!

That's my 2 cents for the day!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

You're right Janet.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Just take Janet's post as the official warning. We'll be starting to hand out warnings and then infractions if new survey threads are opened in the forum. It is affecting the mood of the forum negatively and now is turning away members which is NOT what we need around here.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

BTW I had an extremely easy SSI survey today. 2 pages and I was done. I just have to be prepared for a Zoo to contact me about thoughts on photos. No problem for me!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the reminder! I try very hard to stay positive and only post if I am having issues that other people seem to be too. If I get discouraged, I just take a little break and come back later.
    I try and keep the perspective that this is all money I wouldn't have if SR wasn't here.
    And I actually have seen things I have taken surveys on or gone looking for things I have taken surveys on! I think it's pretty neat! It's a good deal and I would hate for it to be lost b/c of negative press.
    Thanks for all the hard work!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

My husband gets super excited when he sees a movie trailer he took a survey on play on tv.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just got the zoo one too Cate!!! Super easy and they are going to call me Thursday evening to do the survey!! Yay!! I love the easy ones. You guys should go try the SSI right now and see if you get the zoo one. If so give them your info!
    Sunshine Rewards

10. Join Date
    May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Since you guys use this thread to vent I thought that perhaps you would allow me to vent for a moment. We have been trying to explain to you guys for a while the impact that your posts have on other people in the forum. We have expressed our understanding that it is frustrating to not qualify or get credit for surveys. We get it! We also know that you guys aren't the only ones who come the forums and that some people come her to find out information and not to just vent.

I don't know if you guys saw the thread earlier by a newer member who was having issues with getting the SH to work for her. People were trying to help her figure out what the problem was but she was getting frustrated. She went looking in the forum for information and instead found a bunch of posts about issues with SH crediting or working. Based upon these posts she decided to cancel her membership and donate her earning to the charity.

Now I would think that we all know that the majority of the surveys credit the majority of the time. However, all you guys post about are the negatives and the issues so when people are looking for information it looks like it is not worth trying SR because all they will deal with is surveys they can't qualify for or that they can't get to credit. I would bet that if you all looked at your numbers you would say that the majority of the money you earn are off of surveys. Because of there only being complaints posted the people who most need the help can't get it or decide not to bother because of all of the negative press you guys are giving SR.

I know you all love SR as much as I do so I know you aren't doing it to try to hurt Tricia or her business but that is exactly what you are doing. Don't get me wrong I know that life and SR are not all a bed of roses but if you read the posts in this forum from the viewpoint of a new person just starting out I think you would agree that you would say that it isn't worth it to even try SR because all they have is issues.

It breaks my heart to think that if that person hadn't have read all of the negative info about SH that perhaps she would have been open to us helping her figure out what the issue was and we could have helped her earn as much as you guys have. Now she won't even bother to try.

In the end you guys will make your own decisions but I would hope that in the future I would hope that you would censor yourselves when you post. Stop and ask yourself, "Am I posting to get it off of my chest?" or "Am I posting because I need someone to help me figure this out?" If the second one is the answer then I would encourage you to post your question and everyone here will try to help you figure out what the issue it. However, you have to be willing to listen to the answer and try different things to make it work. If you are posting for the first reason stop and consider a different form of venting. If not for yourselves then for the sake of Tricia's business. Would you want to be a part of a program where the long time members are constantly complaining about how awful the surveys are and what an issue the surveys are? Probably not. I would say that if the majority of the surveys were causing these issues for people then we would probably all be gone and wouldn't even bother trying. It is because the majority of them DO credit that we all stay around. However, it isn't the majority of surveys that are being posted about it is the minority and it makes visitors and people who haven't used SR think that this program stinks and isn't worth trying.

I hope I haven't offended anyone as it truly isn't my intention. I really just got upset when I saw the thread from today and I was hoping that maybe I could explain to you guys in a way that wouldn't seem like we were slapping your wrists. When we close or delete threads it is NEVER about trying to punish you it is ALWAYS about trying to make SR the best it can be and I know you all want to be a part of that. Thanks for listening to MY vent!
    Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Just take Janet's post as the official warning. We'll be starting to hand out warnings and then infractions if new survey threads are opened in the forum. It is affecting the mood of the forum negatively and now is turning away members which is NOT what we need around here.
    What they said.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.