Page 253 of 334 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I totally can feel your pain, I took a 30 min DS last night for it to say thanks for your time. Frusterating when we spend all this time for no reward
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

where did all the surveys go? i know that mondays r hard days to get surveys as very few r added but today has been exceptionally hard. so far this morning i have tried a ds, sm, ssi, sh and a mv (got up early to get my surveys done). sm has no options and no new surveys available, sh keeps sending me to amp (which i exit out of) and now all it does is re-route back to sr and ssi has no surveys available for me to take (guess i must have taken them all.). on the bright side i was able to get a ds and a mv and both have credited and i am happy about that. guess some days r better survey days than others. maybe i will try again later and hopefully i can get at least 1 more survey today and if i do that would be great and if not that's ok too as i am happy with the 2 surveys i have gotten today. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

was in the middle of doing a gtm survey this morning and all of a sudden my computer died - the internet stopped working at about 10:51. for more than 1 1/2 hours (persistant) i refreshed the page and the internet finally came back and i was able to finish the survey at around 12:45. wasn't sure it was going to credit so i got back on my computer at 1:05 and no internet again. it finally just came back and it actually credited. don't think i am going to chance taking any more surveys today and i will just take the 3 i have gotten so far today and say ttfn everybody.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Just did a Survey Head on Electricity with my power company. It went back to Sunshine Rewards, but no credit. I don't think that has ever happened without a message from them. I've been keeping track at home, and I get about 50/50-on credit with Survey's.

I did a Survey Head on popcorn and got 80 percent done and then said I didn't qualify

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

SH seems to be sticky for me the last two days. Completed 1 yesterday and 2 today, all without credit. No idea why. Just have to deal with it. I guess I'll give it a rest for a few days before trying them again.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Just did a Survey Head on Electricity with my power company. It went back to Sunshine Rewards, but no credit. I don't think that has ever happened without a message from them. I've been keeping track at home, and I get about 50/50-on credit with Survey's.
    I did that one yesterday and it did credit for me. Sorry it didn't for you.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Got kicked out of a 10 minute SH after eight minutes, and got the Do Not Qualify page for a GF after it said I completed the survey and Thank you for Your Participation.

Did a Y2C on insurance. Finished the survey and got the dreaded generic white thank you page, didn't go back to SR and didn't get credit. Oh well....tomorrow is another day!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

have had horrible luck with SH tonight and last night