Page 86 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJudi View Post
    Yes, I got the normal congrats page for them but I never received credit for 11/11 or 11/14.
    Are you always using the same computer? I really have most of my no credit issues when I use my "regular" work computer. Or do you use an ad block program of any type?
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJudi View Post
    Yes, I got the normal congrats page for them but I never received credit for 11/11 or 11/14.
    I know it's frustrating. If it was a different survey, you could try to check your settings. Since it's the DS, those track by user ID, so I'm not sure there's much you can do. I know it doesn't help, but it's happened to me before too....just usually not twice in a week.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Oh my gosh, I have taken 2 DS today and neither went back to the SR congrats page. I don't think that has ever happened with 2 on the same day, and for that matter is rarely ever happens with any DS. Should I take another one?
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

[QUOTE=mmm611;327383]The good news is, that survey *should* credit eventually since it was one that didn't take you back to the SR page. It just might be a while. At some point in the future, you might see two survey credits for a day and you only took one--that's the second one.

Thanks for the info. I really hope this is the case, since it just happened again! I completed the GF and it said "Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed." But, it didn't route me back to the SR page.

Amy

And...more technical difficulties, this time in the supermember/2cents survey realm.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by abb1987 View Post
    I completed my GF survey yesterday and got to the last page, where it thanked me for completing it. However, it never brought me back to the SR page and I didn't get credit for it today. Really disappointing, I was happy to qualify for one right away since it has been difficult for me to do so lately. Anyone else not getting credit for GF?
    OH NO, I just got the same thing........................
    Sammielynn

Has anyone else gotten a SH that asks you to join a panel? I did this gave all my personal info got to the final page "Survey Completed - Thank You

Thank you very much for joining the A******* G********* Panel! We are e-mailing you a link to click on to confirm your panel membership.

It stops there does not go back to SH or congrats page. I am thinking it will not credit so I do not necessarily want to confirm the email and join the panel. Has this happened to anyone else here?
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Did yesterday's Daily Survey credit?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Did yesterday's Daily Survey credit?
    I haven't received it yet and someone else posted on the Monthly Survey challenge thread that they haven't gotten it yet either. Hopefully soon!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

OH good thanks, that makes me feel better. Being on the west coast and being a sloth, I'm used to having the credit right there once I finally get online!
    Sunshine Rewards