Page 21 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

hmmm.....I guess I don't feel bad now that I havn't been able to get an SSI2 yet.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tkkerber View Post
    My SSI2 didn't credit tonight either and it did go to the stars. I did get the SSI earlier today. I also did get the both SSI's yesterday. I am sure I cleared my cookies.

Maybe there is a problem again...
    The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I was hoping to see that the SSI2 credited by this morning, but it didn't. I signed up on this site a while ago, but just recently started doing the surveys. This is the first glitch I encountered.

I just attempted my GF for the day......got into a synovate survey about computer programs and office suites used at work. 20 minutes into the survey it tells me I qualified for the 2nd part....and was instructed to download a tracking device for my work computer! After I told them No I couldn't/wouldn't do that, the survey ended and said thank you we will report your answers back, but no redirection back to SR. I did report the survey because it asked in teh begining if I was able to download software and I said no.....should have kicked me out then rather than make me spend time doing it only to record my information but not give me credit. and seriously......tracking information on my work computer?!?!??!?
    Jennifer -

i got that one this morning also and when i said i would not download the software on my work computer i did get booted out immediately. good thing was that i was able to get another ds right away, completed it and got the congrats page. kinda strange that it let you get that far in the survey even though you said no to the download. good luck getting another ds as i know you will succeed. have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i got one earlier today about fashion magazines, completed the ENTIRE thing, which took almost 20 minutes, and when i clicked the "end survey" button at the end, which it said to click, it immediately closed the window without redirecting to the SR congrats page (which it usually does, i take magazine surveys fairly regularly). UGH! but i was able to get another one about body wash and got the congrats page at the end.

Default SI

I did another SSI2 and again it did not credit, I am thinking it just this one that is not crediting, but I am not sure could not get SSi1 yet today.

Jtowner

Just want to report that we are definitely seeing SSI2 credits come in. However, if you do them too closely together with the SSI, I think it is screwing things up. Even if you clear your cookies.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just want to report that we are definitely seeing SSI2 credits come in. However, if you do them too closely together with the SSI, I think it is screwing things up. Even if you clear your cookies.
    I took SSI 1 in the morning yesterday and SSI2 much later in the evening and cleared cookies in between. I even tried twice for the SSI2 with no luck. It seems like everyone has different scenerios on how to get this to work. Shouldnt it work the same for everyone? I guess I dont understand why 1 day I get both no problem and the next day I cant get the SSI2 after doing it the same way besides waiting longer in between. I know once in a while we do get ones that dont credit but it seems for a few of us it was working one day and then it wasnt. It doesnt seem like it would be a problem on our end?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I took SSI 1 in the morning yesterday and SSI2 much later in the evening and cleared cookies in between. I even tried twice for the SSI2 with no luck. It seems like everyone has different scenerios on how to get this to work. Shouldnt it work the same for everyone? I guess I dont understand why 1 day I get both no problem and the next day I cant get the SSI2 after doing it the same way besides waiting longer in between. I know once in a while we do get ones that dont credit but it seems for a few of us it was working one day and then it wasnt. It doesnt seem like it would be a problem on our end?
    Same exact scenario for me! I took mine hours apart and cleared cookies in between...no luck getting into one so far today but I'll keep trying.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

This happened to me yesterday and just assumed it was an odd thing and ignored it, but it's doing the same thing today. On SH it asks you to enter the code before entering the survey, I do, then a new code pops up, it will keep doing this as long as I enter in the codes. I know I'm entering the code correctly. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Sunshine Rewards