Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Weluvdisny-just out of curiousity which survey company was this very long music survey from?

It was SH. I will keep trying because our trip is in a little over 4 months and I need all the help I can get, and also gotta make SM this quarter!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Was taking a SM about bluetooth devices and got an error about "bad request". Tried to reload and it took me back to the beginning of the survey. Got to the same spot in the survey and the same thing happened. I have been unable to get SM surveys to credit since July 1 and have been taking Y2C instead. Maybe this is a sign that SM is not going to work for me until next quarter.

just totally completed a sh about shopping at retail stores and instead of getting the we appreciate your time in taking this survey page i got a page that said your survey is now complete and your answers have been recorded. of course, it did not re-route back to sr nor did i receive any credit after spending almost 30 minutes on it. this is the 2nd day in a row where i have taken a sh and not gotten credit for the survey. they get a completed survey from me and i in turn do not get credit for it. oh well, u win some you lose some. guess i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I just completed a DS about a new jam/jelly type food and got the internal Thank You For Participating In This Study. When I clicked to go back to SR, I got the You Did Not Qualify message.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards