Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: amp problem

I haven't been able to get anything all weekend, the 1st day I noticed the new page I entered in all the demo questions, then had a few to try but didnt' get anything. now i can't even get past the white page.....it shows the flags for about 1/2 a second then just goes to a blank page.

But an interesting point was raised.......if they are not resetting after we clear cookies, then Dh can't try for this survey. Is that what AMP was trying to do? seems to be really limiting their responses that way.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Jennifer I think AMP was trying to stop people from cheating. I think they had issues with people changing their email and demographics just to try to get a survey. Not just your husband taking it instead of you but trying several different email addresses and demographics until they got a survey. I think this is their way of preventing that. We don't know for sure because they haven't really communicated their reasons to us so it is only my opinion and a guess.
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Join Date
    May 2007

i just finished an amp at around 10:03 this morning and got the thank you for completing our survey page and it just stayed on that page - it did not go to the eversave page. how long do you think i should keep this thank you page up and do you think it will credit (it didn't credit at 10:05)? if someone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated. my amp just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 08-03-2010 at 11:08 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I went thru the pages of questions and didn't end up qualifying for one yesterday but got the ' this is embarassing...' page. Today, it goes to the blank page.
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just did an amp that made me fill in all the demographic info again that it had been saving....got a survey, got the congrats page but no credit at the top of the first hour?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I also had to re-enter info for one I completed at 6:30 and have also not seen any credit for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I just did an amp that made me fill in all the demographic info again that it had been saving....got a survey, got the congrats page but no credit at the top of the first hour?
    Same thing happened to me. Hoping it credits on the 2nd hour.

ETA: No credit on the 2nd hour either.
    Last edited by Leslie; 08-05-2010 at 09:14 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Also happened to me...took one around 4 this afternoon with no credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Me too!! I was suprised to see that I had to enter my demographics again, but got a good survey right away. then no credit!! that's 2 days in a row no credit for AMP!
    Jennifer -

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

No credit on the second hour for me either, glad that I'm not the only one. Too many survey problems lately, I wonder what's going on?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES