Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: amp problem

Default amp problem

The new first page for the amp survey is giving me trouble. I am not sure if it is my computer or what. I have blanks on the drop down boxes. I have cleared cookies. I haven't tried it on my desktop, and I will try that next. But don't know what else to do.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My first page is entirely blank. I have no drop down boxes at all. Maybe that means there aren't any surveys?
    Barb

For me the first page starts to show the different flags for language and then it turns blank
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Is there something going on with the AMP OTX surveys? When I click on it it says, "you have prequalified for a survey, click here" and then it takes me to questions etc....BUT I have cleared cookies and re-booted computer so how does it even know who I am and all the answers to the prequalifying questions???
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

AMP no longer requires you to log in each time. I assume they must be tracking log ins by ISP numbers since clearing cookies does not reset it. If it says there are no surveys available it means just that and you should try back again later. You will not be able to reset it just click on the link again later on and if it says something about Good News you pre-qualified for a survey then it means you have one to try. I am still clearing cookies since I don't know if the survey part is still tracking with cookies but I did one with the new page on Saturday and then got the new page yesterday and had no available. I tried back a while later and qualified and got credit. These are still working they just look different and you no longer have to enter your info each time.
    Sunshine Rewards

You won't have the drop down items anymore. I had to answer all the standard questions the first time I went to the new page but since then I just click on it and it says Good News or This is embarrassing... and you either qualify for a survey or don't. Really easy actually since you don't have to keep entering info everytime you want to see if there are any available.
    Sunshine Rewards

7. Join Date
    May 2007

I was able to get one the first day they had the new page. I finished that survey and received credit. I have tried numerous times since and mostly get the blank white page which first shows very quickly the flags etc and then disappears and "error on page" shows up at the bottom left corner of my computer screen. I have never gotten it to say "This is embarrasing"

I am not complaining but I am wondering if they have worked out all the kinks?
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Were you able to get one yesterday at all?
    Sunshine Rewards

9. Join Date
    May 2007

I believe it was the day before yesterday, not certain, I was able to get several times the "you have pre-qualified" and I would start to answer questions but it never finished. Now there is nothing but the blank page.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am not sure what is going on. I am tending to think that the blank page is coming up if you are still within your 24 hour period for taking one. But if you didn't take one and get credit yesterday then that would blow that. It seems some people are getting in and taking them but some are not. I got the blank page this morning but was not getting it yesterday when you mentioned it. I went and checked and AMP was the last thing I got credit for yesterday so it could be that I am within my 24 hours. Honestly, I don't know for sure yet but I have notified Tricia and we will just have to see.
    Sunshine Rewards