Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: amp problem

I took an Amp earlier and didnt get credit. I know we are not suppose to talk about non credits but it appears they are having problems and I want to get on the list before it closes in case they are able to recover these credits like they do with MV. I assumed I would not be able to take another for 24 hours and decided to take the y2c since they were working. I ended up with an amp survey through the sm y2c link and completed it. So this will be interesting to see what happens...will I get the sm .60 the amp .90 or nothing. I wont know until a little after 9.

**UPDATE** I got the nothing......
    Last edited by KimCh; 08-05-2010 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Update
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Today is actually the first day in 3 days that I actually DID get credit from a completed AMP survey. Definitely not the norm to not get credit on an AMP survey. I have always gotten credit, with the exceptions of the ones I took this weekend. I'm sure there must be some kind of issue since they are usually good about crediting.

No credit for me either

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I just did an amp that made me fill in all the demographic info again that it had been saving....got a survey, got the congrats page but no credit at the top of the first hour?
    This happened to me yesterday too. I finished the AMP survey at 9:55 pm EST and got the thank you for taking our survey page and I left it up for a long time. However by the time I logged off there was no credit and no credit this morning. I AM NOT COMPLAINING....I would just love to see them get it fixed so we can continue to take their surveys.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Believe me we would all like to see the survey issues corrected. Unfortunately we have no control over it and have done everything we can do on our end. I know it is hard to be patient in times like this and it is frustrating for everyone but we don't have any other choice. They, us and you are losing money every minute they are down so I assure you that everything that can be done is being done and hopefully they will be up and running as usual very soon. Thanks for understanding.
    Sunshine Rewards

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007

AMP should now be fixed and I just uploaded all of the manual credits that I received.

No word yet on when MyView will be fixed but we will continue to get manual credits to upload on those.

Greenfield is again investigating their problems and I just sent them some documentation.

SurveyHead looks to be okay. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs