Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nothing is crediting! Please help

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Default Nothing is crediting! Please help

I have a lengthly Pending list, and I can't get anything to credit!!

I've cleared cookies, ran ad aware, checked for confirmation emails....

I haven't been doing many offers lately because I'm getting discouraged. Any help would be great.

Babytobee (ID:163)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 10/08/2007 0.5
    Perfspot Social Network (ID:1983)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 10/08/2007 0.65
    Eversave $10,000 Cash Sweepstakes (ID:1993)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 10/08/2007 0.5
    Back 2 School (SE) (ID:1969)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 10/15/2007 0.3
    INS Health (ID:1623)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 10/17/2007 1.1
    Party with a Star: Traci Bingham (ID:1855)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 10/17/2007 0.7
    CONSUMER PROMOTION CENTER - KITCHEN AID MIXER (ID:2037)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 11/05/2007 0.5
    CONSUMERRESEARCHBUREAU - $500 BIG LOTS GIFT CARD (ID:1924)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 11/06/2007 0.5
    ACOP (ID:220)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 11/07/2007 0.3
    Halloween Sweeps (ID:1995)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 11/07/2007 0.3
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I never have much luck with SE. I know it took me at least 4 tries to get Baby to Bee too.

The first thing I'd suggest is getting a new email address.

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

I'm having the same problem, I am going to wait a couple of weeks and get a new email address. Don't give up they'll come through eventually.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I did just get a new email. I got a super long gmail account so I could do the dot thing. It feels like ever since then I haven't been crediting.

Thanks for the advice
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Babytobee (ID:163)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 10/08/2007 0.5 This one took multiple tries. Maybe 4 tries in total in different months
    Perfspot Social Network (ID:1983)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 10/08/2007 0.65 This one credited the first time but it might have been a manual credit. I can't remember how long it took because I did it a month or two ago
    Eversave $10,000 Cash Sweepstakes (ID:1993)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 10/08/2007 0.5 This one is pending for me as well. I have not retried it.
    Back 2 School (SE) (ID:1969)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 10/15/2007 0.3 This one usually has a confirm email. Its the same group as MID so you should be able to get credit. I'd unpend it and try again.
    INS Health (ID:1623)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 10/17/2007 1.1 This is one I did 2 times I think to get credit.
    Party with a Star: Traci Bingham (ID:1855)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 10/17/2007 0.7 I have no luck with these party ones anymore. When they first started no issues but now - not crediting.
    CONSUMER PROMOTION CENTER - KITCHEN AID MIXER (ID:2037)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 11/05/2007 0.5 Did this one last night. No credit so far. I never have luck with these unless its in a paid click
    CONSUMERRESEARCHBUREAU - $500 BIG LOTS GIFT CARD (ID:1924)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 11/06/2007 0.5 Same as above. Did it a few weeks ago. No dice
    ACOP (ID:220)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 11/07/2007 0.3 I did this one a looong time ago so I can't remember how long it took to credit. I don't think it was instant - maybe a manual?
    Halloween Sweeps (ID:1995)
    [ Remove From Pending ] 11/07/2007 0.3 Still pending for me too.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by icartjetta View Post
    I'm having the same problem, I am going to wait a couple of weeks and get a new email address. Don't give up they'll come through eventually.
    Thats true. I had forgotten about Icreditexperts until it credited yesterday for me. I did that one days or weeks ago.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have tried gmail too as many others here recommend it, but it never credits for me either. I wonder if we are doing something wrong? I use email through my aol browser which some people say can be a problem, but most of those will credit for me. Go figure!!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you are doing offers through AOL you will eventually get to a point where nothing or almost nothing will credit. I think it is because AOL changes your IP address or something to that effect. At first it all credits with no problem. I think what might eventually happen is that your information gets flagged as a problem because of the IP address issue and then none of them credit. I don't know if I am explaining this correctly but it is something similar that occurs. Once things stop crediting I would swap to IE which is the browser that SR and most of the other places are set up to be used with. It was a tough switch for me at first because all I have ever used is AOL. Now I keep both open aol and IE and I use IE for SR and my gmail accounts open in different tabs. I use AOL for my regular email and everything else I do. HTH!

I also wanted to note that many of the ones on the original posters list are things that don't credit for me either. I always try them anyway just in case but usually they dont come through.
    Sunshine Rewards

i also have a list and i took them all out of pending and redid some of them for who knows how many times and two of the posted right away from me.

there was one that everyone was complaining about that was taking around an hour and people were still not getting credit for ... Paid Signup: The Final Payoff

i ended up doing it and it went right through... so i guess my whole point is just keep trying

I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to the crediting process.

I just did Halloween Sweeps and it credited on the hour. This was fourth time I did it. I used three different non-dotted e-mails and one with dots; twice in October and twice in November.

So, who knows? Just keep trying!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards