Thread: How long before I should file a TT for Netflix?

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default How long before I should file a TT for Netflix?

I'm about ready to be charged for my 2nd month of Netflix and I still haven't received credit. IIRC, they only send the info once or twice a month? I don't know if I should go ahead and file a TT or wait a bit longer?

(btw, OT but thanks for the birthday click yesterday, Tricia! That was a nice surprise!)

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Not sure how long its been but since you said 2nd month I'm guessing its been 30 days. I'd file a TT for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm wondering about this one too. I know I've read they take a while to go pending, so I've been waiting patiently. I signed up in mid-October, so I haven't been a member for quite a month yet. I thought I read in the TT area that your TT has to be filed within 30 days or so. Is that true for paid offers, like Netflix?

I was going to give it more time to show up, but if I need to see about filing a TT sooner, someone please let me know!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I'm wondering about this one too. I know I've read they take a while to go pending, so I've been waiting patiently. I signed up in mid-October, so I haven't been a member for quite a month yet. I thought I read in the TT area that your TT has to be filed within 30 days or so. Is that true for paid offers, like Netflix?

I was going to give it more time to show up, but if I need to see about filing a TT sooner, someone please let me know!
    I would go ahead and file it just to be on the safe side. If its too early then it will just sit a little longer in the open or sent to merchant categories.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Catherine.

I have another question. I'm looking at the TT section and I need a confirmation number. I have a "Welcome to Netflix" email and don't see any kind of a confirmation number. Do I leave that blank or am I missing something?

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Thanks Catherine.

I have another question. I'm looking at the TT section and I need a confirmation number. I have a "Welcome to Netflix" email and don't see any kind of a confirmation number. Do I leave that blank or am I missing something?
    Hmm I'm not sure what to put there. I would just put a N/A on it if you don't have one on that Welcome email. Just make sure to include your headers incase its buried in there.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Is Netflix a problem a lot? I was going to try it since I cancelled Blockbuster a few months ago. Blockbuster was to much $ for the amount we watched...was hoping Netflx would be better...but I could also use the $ for SM!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you are interested in Netflix then go ahead and do it but know that the crediting of it isn't really that consistent. When it doesnt credit it seems like it has been difficult to get the credits. But, if it is something you are going to try then I would go through SR and see what happens. Nothing to lose.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey, thanks for all the help. I filed my TT at about 9:30 last night. I did a survey this morning and just noticed that my account went up a bit, so I checked my account history to see if surveys had creditted. Mine did, but Netflix is now listed as pending till 12-15!

That has got to be the fastest TT ever!

Sunshine Rewards