Thread: Where to have my ONE table service....

Hybrid View

I love the quick service plan too. Last year my daughter and I did the Cape May Cafe clam bake buffet. It was good, lots of choices. I know that when my boys were teenagers, all you can eat was important! At our local chinese buffet he was asked to leave once because he ate too much! ( he didn't leave).

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    At our local chinese buffet he was asked to leave once because he ate too much! ( he didn't leave).
    "You go now! You been here four hour!" - John Pinette "Chinese Buffet"
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Quote Originally Posted by ShanPooh View Post
    "You go now! You been here four hour!" - John Pinette "Chinese Buffet"
    OMG!!! I thought the EXACT SAME quote when I read that....accent and everything!!

Thanks for all the suggestions! I will have to do some research!!!! Right now I am leaning toward Ohana and maybe Boma. Is Boma at AKL? My concern with that is that I use Disney bussing, and not sure how convenient that will be.

Any DTD options???? I am pretty bad about knowing which restaraunt is where....

My kids - especially the oldest LOVES the buffets or all you can eat. So Ohana and Boma would be good options.

Where is Tusker House?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions! I will have to do some research!!!! Right now I am leaning toward Ohana and maybe Boma. Is Boma at AKL? My concern with that is that I use Disney bussing, and not sure how convenient that will be.

My kids - especially the oldest LOVES the buffets or all you can eat. So Ohana and Boma would be good options.

Where is Tusker House?
    Tusker House is at AK, and we were quite surprised and delighted with the variety and amount of food offered on the buffet. they even had bread and a toaster to make toast! lol

Where is Tusker House?
    For Ohana the easiest thing to do would be to take the bus to Magic Kingdom, then take the monorail to the Poly.

For Boma, take the bus to Animal Kingdom, then another bus from there to Animal Kingdom Lodge.

I've heard suggestions that you should leave your resort one hour before your reservation time when using the buses. That's what we (try) to do - but you know, four people, vacation, getting ready in one room...
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

We are just back, did 9 sit down dinners (we were on the dining plan, first time). We had kids 17, 15, 12 and 2. We tried a lot of different spots and hands down our favorite was Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge. Great food and lots of fun. We did Boma and that was well liked, Chef Mickey is a favorite, Sci Fi Diner was different. The only place we didn't care for was the Mexican restaurant, at Epcot. It used to be a favorite but has changed too much.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We love going to Biergarten. It is an all you can eat meat and potatoes type place so your boys would love it. They also have a German band that plays while you eat at night.
    Sunshine Rewards

Where is Tusker House?
    It's at Animal Kingdom.
    What about Yak n Yeti-it's at AK, and it's owned by the rainforest cafe, so you could get landy's gift cards through SR, and eat there for "free."
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I agree with the Boma's for breakfast. We always eat there the day we leave so we'll have a something to make the day happier. Wonderful buffet.

Kona's has a terrific dinner menu.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.