Thread: Scratch off problem?

Default Scratch off problem?

I logged on this morning to do the scratch off and it declined me it stated that I had already done mine.....I haven't been on since yesterday...is there a problem with the scratch off this morning...anybody else having a issue?

thanks

Lynn

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I was ok this morning and just completed mine. Did you maybe do yours last night after the day reset?
    Sunshine Rewards

I did it yesterday in the am at work....which I normally do (before our patients start to arrive) and I didn't get any of them right...lol....nothing new there but I didnt even get to try today..>LOL I will chalk it up to being me....thanks!

Lynn

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

darn. I was hoping you might have done it in the last minute before the "day" change. Maybe give it an hour or two and try again?
    Sunshine Rewards

well it gets weirder...tis "that" holiday season...lol....I just got .03 for today for doing it ....but I didn't...so apparently I am better at the scratch off when I don't do it? LOL>..

thanks for your help

Lynn

Too funny! I wish I was that "talented"!! LOL!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member