Thread: 25 Top Horror Movies: Bambi??

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default 25 Top Horror Movies: Bambi??

I was reading over on the DIS Community Board and ran across this article. I know not everyone goes around that particular board so I thought I'd post over here. I find this sorta interesting. I would have never thought Bambi would be considered a "Horror" Movie much less in the top 25!

http://www.time.com/time/specials/20...676840,00.html
    Sunshine Rewards

So weird. really do not understand that one
    <Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

My daughter was scared to death of her grandfather after seeing that, and seeing the deer head on his wall.

You killed Bambi!!!!!!!!!!! Screaming crying from the room.

(She was little, all deer were Bambi....even though it wasn't Bambi that was shot in the movie...)

Don't think I'd rate it in the top 25 though! Wizard of Oz scared the bejeebers out of me. I still can't watch it even as an adult.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I can't watch Wizard of Oz either. Those flying monkeys freak me out! I don't remember having a problem with Bambi's mother dying. Not sure why I was ok with it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I remember being terrified when my mom took me to see Sleeping Beauty,
    But I agree I dont think Bambi deserves the top 25.
    My own kids got scared watching Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and more Sad than anything else when they watched Bambi.
    Oh well, everyone has an opinion. And that is what makes these kind of boards interesting and keeps everyone talking.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post

Don't think I'd rate it in the top 25 though! Wizard of Oz scared the bejeebers out of me. I still can't watch it even as an adult.
    I agree with this one. It is not really a childrens movie. Scared me so bad. But then my siste rand I would watch it all teh time. So maybe we were gluttons for being scared.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I could see that as being a horror movie, for the time and age of the audience it was made for... but by todays movies and media its pretty mild
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.