Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vista Print Offer Questions

Default Vista Print Offer Questions

I did the Dads and Grads offer from Vista Print a couple of hours ago. Is this a manual credit?

Also, any chance that we can get a new offer for business cards through them? My DH just informed me that he needs new business cards for work and I've done all of the other Vista Print offers.

Sunshine Rewards

is the business card one not there? I just did it last month....they usually take a couple days to post as pending but they are very good at it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    is the business card one not there? I just did it last month....they usually take a couple days to post as pending but they are very good at it!
    Yep, it's still there. I completed that Vista Print offer the last time my DH needed business cards though. I was hoping that maybe there would be a new offer out there that's not already listed that we could give a try. I think I've done all of the VP offers except the photo calendar one.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Yep, it's still there. I completed that Vista Print offer the last time my DH needed business cards though. I was hoping that maybe there would be a new offer out there that's not already listed that we could give a try. I think I've done all of the VP offers except the photo calendar one.
    ahhh! I see said the blind man!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I was also wondering this- I was thinking VistaPrint offers came through pretty quickly but it is not even pending for me yet. Just impatient- I guess!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.knip View Post
    I was also wondering this- I was thinking VistaPrint offers came through pretty quickly but it is not even pending for me yet. Just impatient- I guess!
    I completed a couple of the offers a couple of weeks ago. One pended on the hour and it took over a week for the other one to pend. So I'd give it a few days. I'm sure it'll show up.
    Sunshine Rewards

I completed the Dads and Grads offer yesterday and the credit was in my account this morning!
    Sunshine Rewards

I must be a little coffee-deprived this morning. I checked out the Dads and Grads offer, but am unclear how to complete it. I went through the process and selected a shirt, but do I just go back and then order the mug? VistaPrint will know to give me credit if I do it this way?

Or, is there something on the Vista Print page that I should be clicking that incorporates the process to select both items?
    Barb

I did the mug yesterday for DH with an uploaded pic (so I spent the extra $$). No pending/credit yet, and usually VP is a quickie. Hopefully it will show up. Did we have to order the shirt AND the mug?
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I ordered just the tshirt and it took 2 days to credit to my account.
    Robin