Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SSI

Default SSI

What does it take to get this survey to credit?
    I did one on 5/13 and finished it 10:30 And today 5/14 finished at 1:30.
    They both have not credited, on both I got the page your answers have been submitted. I have no trouble with any of the others.

I am using IE. Clean my cookies and all those good things.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

seems very odd because I have had no issues with this one crediting. Everytime I have gotten qualified and recieved the message that they have recieved my answers I have gotten credit. Do you have other windows open at the same time? Have you tried clicking the GF survey test link Tricia posted on another page. It seems like a cookie issue if they aren't crediting but I don't know why this would be the only one not crediting for you. I have done 5/6 the past two days and gotten credit for all I completed and only cleared cookied between the Daily Survey and the YTC so there shouldn't be a problem.
    Sunshine Rewards

My SSI didn't credit today, either - MV, AMP credited today, waiting on SH and y2c to see if they do.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

My SSI didn't credit today either, same thing for a friend who completd SSI surveys too.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    seems very odd because I have had no issues with this one crediting. Everytime I have gotten qualified and recieved the message that they have recieved my answers I have gotten credit. Do you have other windows open at the same time? Have you tried clicking the GF survey test link Tricia posted on another page. It seems like a cookie issue if they aren't crediting but I don't know why this would be the only one not crediting for you. I have done 5/6 the past two days and gotten credit for all I completed and only cleared cookied between the Daily Survey and the YTC so there shouldn't be a problem.
    The only other window that is open is music I listen to.
    I did the GF test this is what it came up with.
    DStatus : Completed.
    Test 1 processing...completed.
    Test 2 processing...completed.
    Test 3 processing...completed.
    Test 4 processing...completed.
    Test 5 processing...completed.
    Test 6 processing...completed.
    All test cases completed sucessfully.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

My first SSI didn't credit either this morning. I was thanked for doing the survey, but I don't think the regular page came up. I just waited a couple of hours, cleared cookies, came back and got one that DID credit. For me, it was a fluke as I haven't had problems with this particular survey up to now. Unlike some other people, I take one survey, wait for it to credit, clear cookies, and then go on to the next one. This system seems to work for me, and I got credit for all 6 surveys yesterday and today. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

grrr, got thru one that had some problems midway thru that I managed to get past, but then at the finish, was told there was an unexpected error. just in case it worked, I tried refreshing/going back, but then was told something about being redirected. this after clearing cookies after the one I took earlier which did not credit either. grrr!

I'm using Firefox and have done two SSI and neither have credited. I don't ever have any trouble get credit for anything. So we must have something blocking those cookies somehow. I'll get with the SSI people on Monday and see if they can help us figure it out. It's odd because in general we are seeing a LOT of SSI credits. In fact, it's crediting at a higher percentage than most of the other surveys. I even had a quality control question buried in one of mine that I answered correctly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

For what it's worth, I am using Firefox as well; I have that browser set up to clear my cookies every time I close the program.

Maybe I will try IE.

I usually use FF for surveys except amp - maybe I'll give IE a try for the SSI, too. 2 did credit for me at first, but nothing yesterday or day before.