Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Credits being revoked

I believe I clicked on my confirmation emails. I usually always check my email after doing an offer because I don't know which ones require you to confirm your email. Unfortunately, I deleted them after confirming. By the way, how do you know which offers send you a confirmation email? Is there anyway we can start a list of those?
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by JHarveyTN View Post
    I believe I clicked on my confirmation emails. I usually always check my email after doing an offer because I don't know which ones require you to confirm your email. Unfortunately, I deleted them after confirming. By the way, how do you know which offers send you a confirmation email? Is there anyway we can start a list of those?
    The only way to really tell is to use Janet's method of clearing out your email and spam folders and keeping it open as you do offers. I have some known ones listed in the FAQ thread but it would be nearly impossible to try and keep track of every offer. I'll try to make a mental note to add in if it had a confirm or not when I post in the auto credit thread. Hopefully other people will as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Cindy,
    I have all three of them still in my spam box. I did confirm 2 right away... but found a third one that I hadn't, so I confirmed it today after reading this.

If you need/want me to forward them to you, please let me know where to send them to.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Here is what I received when I attempted to confirm What She Has to Say by clicking on an icon (there was not a URL in the email):

'We're sorry. A problem was encountered processing your data. Please check the email you received - you may need to cut and paste the whole URL into your address bar, as some email programs will cause them to break to a second line.'

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I found two in my spam folder. I had to go through thousand - I must get 2000 a day! I went ahead and confirmed although I don't know if it will help at this point.

I never confirm with the emails. I didn't know that I had to. Does it say you have to confirm in an email after you finish doing the offer? How do we know we are supposed to be confirming emails? Does it say that on here somewhere? I can't remember reading about it if we do. I did read the FAQ thread. I am still a little lost on this site but I am learning a little more than I did. So, after we do offers then I need to make sure and look for an email. I usually get about 200-300 spammers each day so that is going to take some time.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by beanjean View Post
    I never confirm with the emails. I didn't know that I had to. Does it say you have to confirm in an email after you finish doing the offer? How do we know we are supposed to be confirming emails? Does it say that on here somewhere? I can't remember reading about it if we do. I did read the FAQ thread. I am still a little lost on this site but I am learning a little more than I did. So, after we do offers then I need to make sure and look for an email. I usually get about 200-300 spammers each day so that is going to take some time.
    It won't take any time at all if you use the method I mentioned above because your mailbox will be emptied and the confirmation emails usually come within minutes of doing the offer. Try it out the way I mentioned and let me know if it works for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Janet, I tried your method last night. I opened a new account and clicked on the confirmation right away. Took just a few extra minutes!!! I too, am probably on that list although I continue to receive tons of spam from them! Sorry for all the hassle!!!!

Still going round and round with them. They are saying that the email addys they have are bouncing back and therefore not real. I tried the same addys and only had one do it. We've probably sent 8 emails back and forth since yesterday, and our rep is doing what she can. She thinks I'm really mad at her so she is meeting with her boss to see what can be done. I volunteered to send her the exact email I sent to the email addys, let her try it, and see if they bounce back. I think the advertiser is trying to scam both of us because their explanation is not holding any water with me.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Still going round and round with them. They are saying that the email addys they have are bouncing back and therefore not real. I tried the same addys and only had one do it. We've probably sent 8 emails back and forth since yesterday, and our rep is doing what she can. She thinks I'm really mad at her so she is meeting with her boss to see what can be done. I volunteered to send her the exact email I sent to the email addys, let her try it, and see if they bounce back. I think the advertiser is trying to scam both of us because their explanation is not holding any water with me.
    Thank you for all you do!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.