Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange things happening with Greenfield...?

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    IDK what everyone else's experience is, but I feel like once I get the "you have successfully completed a survey" message is from SR, I am done. I rarely check for the "exceeded limit" message unless I don't get that congrats page, and I am always credited for it. I hope that those who completed multiple surveys don't get the extra credits since many didn't even get a chance at one. It is so frustrating to try and qualify... but I'm on a mission and haven't missed one yet this month!
    Those are valid points. If I kept better records of surveys, I would probably remember if I had gotten the congrats screen. On Saturday, I went through parts of several surveys, only to get kicked out at the end or routed to another survey without the congrats page. I finished a survey and had to get off the computer, so I didn't look for the exceeded message. (I do think I got the SR page, but I do check for the exceeded message just to be sure.) When I tried later to confirm that I had actually finished the first one, it let me back in. I guess I will find out today if I did two or not. I got the exceeded message all day yesterday without even being able to try to qualify, so maybe my second one on Saturday (if there was even a second one) counted for Sunday.

It's frustrating to get the exceeded message all day when you know you haven't done a survey, so I understand the obsession with checking to make sure the exceeded message comes up on days when I have done a survey.

I don't think anyone here is trying to cheat the system. If I don't get credit for both surveys on Saturday (if I even did two), that's no big deal. I didn't even have the chance to qualify yesterday, but I don't begrudge anyone who gets two credits yesterday, provided they didn't intentionally clear cookies to get more than their share. Strange things happen sometimes.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Hey guys. I think by now we all know that there are issues with the Greenfield system and it isn't difficult to get multiple surveys in one day. Sometimes you can do it without even trying or doing anything at all. I would just ask that you all not take advantage of this system. If you get the exceeded limit message don't try to take another survey later. The exceeded limit message will assure that you are getting credit for that survey. I have said it several times but it bears repeating that Greenfield has the right to ban you from taking surveys for taking more than one a day. You are agreeing to only take one a day and if you take more than one they can consider it fraud. I haven't seen them do it yet but we don't want them to single SR out as a website who has members that continually take more than one a day. We all want to be part of a site that keeps things on the up and up. I think that you should all agree that the "exceeded limit" message is the indicator that a survey was accepted. If you need to keep track of the daily surveys you are getting that message from in order to not take another later in the day by mistake then I think you should do that. Because we are always using different email addresses and because some have more than one person in a house who try for the survey you should keep the list near your computer so that two people in one house don't take more than one survey a day. I know that it is the fault of Greenfield that they don't have a system to prevent this but I think we should all be above board and not try to take advantage of a flawed system. Thanks guys! I would hate to see someone singled out for fraud or even worse our whole site singled out and we lose surveys totally.
    Sunshine Rewards

It does seem like Greenfield has done something with the reset of their daily clock. I usually do my survey at 4:00 AM because that's when the clock would reset. Last night my DH was able to do a survey at 1:30 AM and received the "Congratulations" page. When I checked the survey page at 4:15 this morning, it said I had exceeded the survey limit for the day and it still says that now. So I am going to assume that the 1:30 survey will count as Monday's survey and not Sunday's.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Survey credits just posted if anyone wants to check their accounts after this weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Something definetely is up with Greenfield.

I have logged in each morning as always to do a survey (Thurs-Sun) and each time I get the exceed limit page, BUT when I log in after 8 pm It allows me to take a survey. For some reason I'm stuck on a AFTER 24 hrs has passed to be able to get a survey. I'm not to worried bc I did get my credits from the weekend. I'm sure it's something funky going on with their system.

It's just weird bc I never had this problem before, but as soon as they started having issue's it became a problem for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I agree that they may have gone back to the 24 hour thing. I did one at about 9pm last night and I am gettting the exceeded limit message today. It may be that they decided to change back for some reason.
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I got credit for all the surveys I did this weekend. I am showing the exceeded limit thing today too, even though I haven't taken one since 6pm last night. I'm just going to leave it as is I think and not try for one today since I got those extra credits yesterday.

ETA- I feel like people are saying I was trying to cheat the system and I take offense to that. I wasn't trying to at all. I honestly didn't know if it credited since I wasn't getting the exceeded limit when I checked back in after my DH did it (and he didn't know I did one, honest mistake). I've never seen the issues with being able to get a survey after getting the exceeded limit page so I was completely perplexed and assumed they didn't credit for some reason so I took another. Anyway, I wasn't cheating. There, said it. I was (am) feeling a tad defensive about the whole thing.. especially when people start throwing out banning and stuff for something that wasn't done intentionally.
    Last edited by Mandi; 10-22-2007 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I got credit for all the surveys I did this weekend. I am showing the exceeded limit thing today too, even though I haven't taken one since 6pm last night. I'm just going to leave it as is I think and not try for one today since I got those extra credits yesterday.
    All 3 for yesterday???? I could never get one yesterday, just got the sorry there is no surveys at this point.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Quote Originally Posted by disneynut View Post
    All 3 for yesterday???? I could never get one yesterday, just got the sorry there is no surveys at this point.
    Well my husband technically did 2 and he always has a way easier time qualifying than I do. I guess they aren't as interested in 30(ish) year old white females. I'm sorry you couldn't get any yesterday. I do feel your pain. The one I did I had to really struggle to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post

ETA- I feel like people are saying I was trying to cheat the system and I take offense to that. I wasn't trying to at all. I honestly didn't know if it credited since I wasn't getting the exceeded limit when I checked back in after my DH did it (and he didn't know I did one, honest mistake). I've never seen the issues with being able to get a survey after getting the exceeded limit page so I was completely perplexed and assumed they didn't credit for some reason so I took another. Anyway, I wasn't cheating. There, said it. I was (am) feeling a tad defensive about the whole thing.. especially when people start throwing out banning and stuff for something that wasn't done intentionally.
    I'm with you. I got credit for two surveys on Saturday. I didn't mean to, but I checked for the exceeded message and didn't get it. Honest mistake. I got the exceeded message all day yesterday even though I didn't do a survey yesterday, and I didn't get credit for yesterday. If I hadn't taken the second one on Saturday, I probably would have been able to try for one yesterday. It all works out in the end. I didn't clear cookies or change e-mail addresses. Sometimes stuff just happens.

Today I am getting the No Surveys available message. At least it is not telling me I already took one that I didn't!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards