Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Strange things happening with Greenfield...?

Sometimes I think it just depends on your demographics and what surveys are available. My DH qualifys for way more than I ever do. But even for him, it has been harder to qualify the last few weeks! Seems like everyone goes through this dry spell every few months. Hopefully they will load some new surveys soon and it will be a little easier for everyone!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by breyandra View Post
    I have only gotten 8 surveys this month. I missed a day here and there but I am not getting the surveys offered to me like others are, and when I do get one, I don't qualify. I do try periodically throughout the day but it doesn't do any good. Same today, no surveys. I try using different email addresses and that doesn't work either. I clear my cookies all the time too. Any suggestions?
    You can have someone else in your house try. Just because it is your account doesn't mean that others in your house can not try for the surveys. My 9 yr old get surveys every once in a while, and my teenager and husband have done them also. Hope this helps ya some!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards