Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Five Surveys Now ~ What is your account doing?

Hybrid View

I was worried in the beginning of this month, wondering if I was going to be able to make it to SM this quarter. Because I had only about $9 before the new surveys came in to play. Now, I am at almost $30 for the quarter. It's awesome!! Gets me motivated to do other things, offers, etc. as well. Love the increases!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It's nice to have the opportunity of so many, but no, I can't say I have seen a huge increase....many days I either don't have time for 5 (or to repeatedly try) or I simply don't have the demographics either. I'm still looking for the day I qualify for a MyView! SurveyHead seems to work for me pretty well. AMP is occasional, as is Y2C. So I can get 3 usually, at least 2, but rarely more than 3. So it helps but hasn't really made my account increase too fast!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well I just hate it. I prefer seeing my account increase by pennies not dollars so the ability to earn $3.50 per day in large lump sums just isn't exciting for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Well I just hate it. I prefer seeing my account increase by pennies not dollars so the ability to earn $3.50 per day in large lump sums just isn't exciting for me.
    Well, I completely disagree with you Cate!

I LOVE seeing my account increase, if it's from 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 surveys!! I absolutely love the opportunity to try for 5 each day. It sure increases your odds of getting more surveys and seeing your account go up.

Thanks Cate, I laughed out loud when I read your post!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Thanks for the laugh!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I have to say this is wonderful!!! I don't feel nearly so bad now when I don't qualify for one because I know there are others to try. I get online several times and try to do as many as I can. If one or more don't pan out I know I can try again later and still have other chances. It is really nice to be able to have the earnings opportunities!! THANKS!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

heehee!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I love seeing my account increase on a daily basis. it helps me to reach my goal of getting SM for the qtr that much more attainable.

Okay I needed that laugh!! You rebel, you!! Love the opportunities! Love the money!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Cate just let me know and I'll transfer any of your unwanted overrage to my own account.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.