Thread: how late can you take a survey and have it still credit for that day?

Default how late can you take a survey and have it still credit for that day?

Just wondering b/c I am in CA and sometimes I take a survey late at night (well, late for me...10:45 or later. The last two days I ended them before 11pm but they showed up as credits for the following day. These were the ytc surveys. Just want to know b/c I took another today and it hasn't credited, so does that mean it thinks I took one today already? Sorry, I have been here over a month but guess I am still learning.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Everything from what I can tell seems to work on Eastern Standard Time. Hope that helps.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Everything from what I can tell seems to work on Eastern Standard Time. Hope that helps.
    ah, so if I take and end a survey before 9pm then it credits the same day, but if I take it after that it is the next? So then my ytc won't credit today. Have I screwed it up for tomorrow too?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

The wild card is that Greenfield doesn't, or hasn't in the past, change their "days" over until around 4am eastern time.

Wehn I have taken a normal daily survey past 9pm pacific time, it won't credit the following day, but it will credit FOR the correct day, on the day after that. Like I finished it too late for their system to get it to credit on the next day, but it's still coded correctly.
    Sunshine Rewards