Thread: Question about the Tax Act offer?

Default Question about the Tax Act offer?

I am still waiting on one last form to do my taxes. I want to do the Tax Act offer to file for free, but was wondering how much longer will it be up?

Would it be better to start the offer with the info I have now and then go through the SR link later to add the rest? I am just afraid that if I do that and take to long then I won't get the credit. Or the offer will be gone by the time the form gets here. When I called my old boss she still didn't know the status of the W-2's.

I am not suprised by this at all, I can't ever remember getting a paycheck on time from them either. I just want to file so I can get my refund....grrrrr.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

At this point, we don't have any indication that they will be pulling it. We're actually working directly with them on it (rather than through third parties like we often do). So hopefully it will be around for a long time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks, Tricia!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Go through the SR link from the beginning and enter in as much info as you can.

Often you can get your W-2 info from your last paystub if you happen to have that.
    Sunshine Rewards

AnotherTax Act question: Can you do this offer more than once? It doesn't fit my tax needs (I've already got Turbo Tax started), but it's perfect for both of my young adult sons.

Alternatively, could I get credit for Turbo Tax twice?