Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
We are going for the first time Thursday night (11/15). This will be the tailend of our vacation. We go home friday night . I am really looking forward to this and I opted to buy a lesser amount of days park ticket and figured this into the cost of what I would have spent on an extra day. In essence I am spending what I normally spend on tickets, but it forces me to take a day (thursday) to putter around our resort and relax until we head over to the MK for the MVMCP.

I am not too concerned about the crowds. (now that being said I probably jinxed us!) We will have already have gone on all of the rides my girls wanted and this is a bonus for the atmosphere and to try something that we have never tried before (I always try one new thing on our disney trips....and I am thrilled I could finally work this in)

Not sure if all my blabbering helps with your decision, but I think that would be a great way to start your trip!

Pamela
So are we!!!!!!!!! I was so bummed about not getting a princess breakfast I ordered tickets for the VMMCP for the 15th, that's the day we arrive, so I was a little skeptical at first. Our flight lands at 130 so I think that'll give us neough time to get setteled in etc and make our way over. I paid $200 for 5 of us, I think the 15th was a "special discounted night" which is the only reason why I went for it. It would have been at least $50 more to go on another night. We're excited, but then again this is our first trip. Most i've heard loved it. We'll be staying until Thanksgiving day when we fly back.

April