Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Gift Cards Sent

just got my $25 disney giftcard today. hoping the other comes before i leave in 24 days

Got my $500 card today! Woo Hoo...Contemporary Resort...here we come!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ugh we leave in 2 weeks (the 11th) and I'm so pacing the floor waiting for the August 5th cashout. I'm scared I'm not going to get this gift card and it's going to completely change our plans!

Got my $250 today! At just over 5 weeks (which is earlier than the last time, but still inside the 4-6 weeks), too!

And it's going to go even further now, because mouseunlimited and I got a discount on my room-only discount that I transfered to him, which means this 250 will go much much further! Woo!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got my cards yesterday!!

One $100 and one $50!!! My first SR payout!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RayaniFoxmur View Post
    Ugh we leave in 2 weeks (the 11th) and I'm so pacing the floor waiting for the August 5th cashout. I'm scared I'm not going to get this gift card and it's going to completely change our plans!
    Since you cashed out on the 5th of August, you will probably get your cards around the 16th or maybe a few days before. We have it really big on the cash out page that we MAIL the cards out in 4-6 weeks since we have to wait up to 90 days to get our money from merchants and survey companies (some even more).Of course, it also depends on the mail too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Since you cashed out on the 5th of August, you will probably get your cards around the 16th or maybe a few days before. We have it really big on the cash out page that we MAIL the cards out in 4-6 weeks since we have to wait up to 90 days to get our money from merchants and survey companies (some even more).Of course, it also depends on the mail too.
    I was trying to wait until the 7 dollars from Netflix came through, since I've had the trouble ticket in since the end of May. It never has. So I guess me not having the gift card we needed for this trip is my own fault.

I placed an order on 8/3 (or 4) and after I did so I realized there was an option for a $75 card (I had ordered a 50 and a 25). I was so excited for my 1st cashout that I didn't even see the option for $75!!!

Just letting you know they are both for me and if it makes it easier you can send just one for $75. If they are ordered or whatever, not a big deal, just letting you know they are all for me (and our trip at the end of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Thanks so much for adding something special the my trip...I worked hard for that $75 and I'm going to enjoy it.........well to be honest, I didn't work THAT hard....I really enjoy shopping!!! LOL!

Congratulations on your first cash out. May there be many many more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by starann View Post

Thanks so much for adding something special the my trip...I worked hard for that $75 and I'm going to enjoy it.........
    Yes you did....this is work but the REWARDS are so worth it. You enjoy it....you're entitled!!!

well to be honest, I didn't work THAT hard....I really enjoy shopping!!! LOL!
    Me too!!

Disney Gift Card cashouts through August 3 are going to the post office right now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs