Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody able to get an AMP today?

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    OK - I see other people are getting trifectas, so obviously people are getting AMPS today , however, several times in the last 2 hours I have gotten the message that all available surveys are filled! Anyone else get that - or am I sort of special?!
    This might not be at all helpful...but I am coming from the experience of having horrid, awful luck with AMP traditionally. And things just turned around for me last week, when I stopped offering the non-essential info. You know how on that first page, it has questions that you MUST answer, and then there are the other questions? I only put in what I must. And now I get into the surveys! It's quite a turnaround, so I figured...maybe you're putting in the extra info. They'll ask all those questions later, so we're not keeping any info from them...but I think for some reason, it was just getting me pre-screened out of surveys that I should have gotten into.
    Sunshine Rewards

bummer! I DID get a trifecta yesterday, but my Y2C and AMP did NOT seem to credit, either one! today may just be too busy to get time to try for 3 surveys, so guess I'll have to be happy with what I got. ( is there no way I will see credit; some teeny hope that the credits just got backed somewhere! seems a shame to do a survey, get a congrats page, get no credit, especially when the companies did get my info!)
    Last edited by lanny76; 02-07-2010 at 09:08 AM.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    This might not be at all helpful...but I am coming from the experience of having horrid, awful luck with AMP traditionally. And things just turned around for me last week, when I stopped offering the non-essential info. You know how on that first page, it has questions that you MUST answer, and then there are the other questions? I only put in what I must. And now I get into the surveys! It's quite a turnaround, so I figured...maybe you're putting in the extra info. They'll ask all those questions later, so we're not keeping any info from them...but I think for some reason, it was just getting me pre-screened out of surveys that I should have gotten into.
    I don't understand, how the survey lets you in.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I don't understand, how the survey lets you in.

I always do this. I put in my BD, zipcode, but not education or income. DH puts all his info in, I'm pretty sure. I really don't think it makes a difference as long as you are consistent.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I noticed that when I tried before my 24 hours yesterday (I couldn't remember when I did it Friday) that I was getting the no surveys available (not the old you need to wait X hours to come back) but around 5 or 6 when I tried again I was given the filter questions and was given a survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

Not sure if there is anything I can do about this, but I thought I would ask. I was taking an AMP survey this morning and it sent me to a survey that was closed. There was no way to advance or go back, so I had to close out. I went to try again and now it is telling me I have taking too many surveys today (even though I didn't get one). I tried clearing cookies and running ccleaner, but I still get the same message. Any ideas?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Not sure if there is anything I can do about this, but I thought I would ask. I was taking an AMP survey this morning and it sent me to a survey that was closed. There was no way to advance or go back, so I had to close out. I went to try again and now it is telling me I have taking too many surveys today (even though I didn't get one). I tried clearing cookies and running ccleaner, but I still get the same message. Any ideas?
    I've had that happen before and had to wait a couple of hours and try again...hope you get to take one today!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I always do this. I put in my BD, zipcode, but not education or income. DH puts all his info in, I'm pretty sure. I really don't think it makes a difference as long as you are consistent.
    I don't understand how it might help either, but there is a distinct difference in my success now. From March '07 to a couple months ago, my success was very very low in even getting a (then) OTX survey. Then I changed what I was doing, and boom, much more success.

Before I would be denied almost immediately. Or get in a horrid loop. ALL the time. No, now loops.

It's just an idea!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I don't understand how it might help either, but there is a distinct difference in my success now. From March '07 to a couple months ago, my success was very very low in even getting a (then) OTX survey. Then I changed what I was doing, and boom, much more success.

Before I would be denied almost immediately. Or get in a horrid loop. ALL the time. No, now loops.

It's just an idea!
    I followed your suggestion, this am, and got a survey immediately. Might just be luck, but that is not normal...for me.

Since they stopped requiring you to put in all that info, I haven't - I just don't do AMPs more than 10x in a month, because sometimes they've just been a pain to qualify for - and I don't like going over and over some survey questions several weeks in row when I know I won't qualify for the survey this time either!
    However, I don't think I've ever had an OTX/AMP not credit for me before, so that's the mystery to me. Also, since it hasn't been 24 hours, maybe that's why I'm getting that no support message once again (but it would be nice to not have to keep waiting until after 10 to take them each night!).

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.