Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday Heather (Hedy)

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Thanks Everyone! I had a great trip-I had lunch Friday at a great vegetarian restaurant in Greenwich Village, then did some shopping (suffice to say that I figured I might as well put my birthday Visa's to good use at Sephora, as I was in there to get my birthday gift). We had dinner at a restaurant near Grand Central, then saw A Little Night Music with Angela Lansbury and Catherine Zeta-Jones-it was great. Saturday we had breakfast at Planet Hollywood (the new Disney store in NYC is going to be a stone's throw away from Planet Hollywood ). I did the Behind the Emerald Curtain tour of Wicked-it was possibly the best $30 I've spent in a long time-I highly recomend it. I had lunch with an old friend from high school, then we saw Hair. Hair was well-done, but it seemed very anachronistic new-I felt like they never suceeded with the conciet that it was the 1960's. I met with another high school friend and headed home.
    Sounds like a great weekend. How was the weather?

I know the WOD on 5th Avenue closed. Is the new one a WOD or a Disney Store and where is it going to be?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Sounds like a great weekend. How was the weather?

I know the WOD on 5th Avenue closed. Is the new one a WOD or a Disney Store and where is it going to be?
    It was very cold. The new WoD is going to be smack in the middle of Times Square.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    It was very cold. The new WoD is going to be smack in the middle of Times Square.
    Cool........That's where it should be! That's where the original DS was. And there were 2 of them. Wonder who the Einstein was that decided to move it to 5th ave in the first place??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

A belated Birthday to you heather

Sounds like you had a great time!!! Where did you stay this trip? Always love to hear peoples reviews of hotels in NYC.

The behindthe scene tour of Wicked sounds great.......
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Happy Belated Birthday, Hedy!

I hope you had a blessed and wonderful celebration!
    Sunshine Rewards