Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
Thanks Everyone! I had a great trip-I had lunch Friday at a great vegetarian restaurant in Greenwich Village, then did some shopping (suffice to say that I figured I might as well put my birthday Visa's to good use at Sephora, as I was in there to get my birthday gift). We had dinner at a restaurant near Grand Central, then saw A Little Night Music with Angela Lansbury and Catherine Zeta-Jones-it was great. Saturday we had breakfast at Planet Hollywood (the new Disney store in NYC is going to be a stone's throw away from Planet Hollywood ). I did the Behind the Emerald Curtain tour of Wicked-it was possibly the best $30 I've spent in a long time-I highly recomend it. I had lunch with an old friend from high school, then we saw Hair. Hair was well-done, but it seemed very anachronistic new-I felt like they never suceeded with the conciet that it was the 1960's. I met with another high school friend and headed home.
Sounds like a great weekend. How was the weather?

I know the WOD on 5th Avenue closed. Is the new one a WOD or a Disney Store and where is it going to be?