Thread: Won't let me choose my option

Default Won't let me choose my option

I was so excited to get an AMP survey today. When it credited, it put me right at $50.00. I would like to cash out for a Home Depot card, but the button is still gray for me so I can't pick it Do I have to have more than the amount of the cashout in my account?

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

My guess is you have to give the system some time to recognize your new money. Maybe let the script run tonight and try in the morning?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bajam View Post
    I was so excited to get an AMP survey today. When it credited, it put me right at $50.00. I would like to cash out for a Home Depot card, but the button is still gray for me so I can't pick it Do I have to have more than the amount of the cashout in my account?
    Somtimes, eventhough you have $50 in your account, you actually have like $49.999 in your account, and the system doesn't round up. Try to get a bitty freebie then try again.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I'll just wait until my DS credits tomorrow and try again. I just thought it was perfect that the AMPs were still at 90 cents this morning, and that's exactly what I needed. Waiting one more day isn't going to break me. Patience is a good thing.