Thread: Coupons.com shopping update!

Hybrid View

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Well I'm more Mid-Atlantic, but Acme and Rite-Aid both take them.

Acme won't take it if it makes it $0 or less than so you wind up with money back or off your balance.

You had a great day!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I use them here at Publix, Sweet Bay and Winn Dixie...none have ever given me a hard time. I always use those 1.00 ones for cereal when they have the cereal BOGO, which is really awesome. I get two boxes for 2.00 then, and I love that.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I used mine at Ralph's the other day - the clerk told me that they don't usually take computer coupons but they went thru and I save $4 - one coupon was for $.50 and it was doubled!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Well I'm more Mid-Atlantic, but Acme and Rite-Aid both take them.

Acme won't take it if it makes it $0 or less than so you wind up with money back or off your balance.

You had a great day!
    We have Rite Aid in the Northeast too. I'll add them.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I use them here at Publix, Sweet Bay and Winn Dixie...none have ever given me a hard time. I always use those 1.00 ones for cereal when they have the cereal BOGO, which is really awesome. I get two boxes for 2.00 then, and I love that.
    I will add them to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I used mine at Ralph's the other day - the clerk told me that they don't usually take computer coupons but they went thru and I save $4 - one coupon was for $.50 and it was doubled!!
    Wow!! That's great. It's printed BIG on the top.............do not double or triple but I guess some computer systems automatically double them.

What area/state are you from? Is Ralph's a supermarket? I just saw you are from CA so I will add that in.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 01-08-2010 at 12:31 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post

What area/state are you from? Is Ralph's a supermarket? I just saw you are from CA so I will add that in.
    I'm in Southern California - just outside of Los Angeles. Ralph's if a supermarket, they are owned by Kroger.

I couldn't believe it when it clerk said they don't usually take them but would try and they worked and one doubled!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187