Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm starting early to make SM Q2 2010 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Just got credit for a survey which puts me at $101.31 so I have officially made Super Member!!!!

So now I am working on SM Plus. With 62 days left (not counting today), I need $2.40 a day.
    Congrats on making Super Member!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Just got credit for a survey which puts me at $101.31 so I have officially made Super Member!!!!

So now I am working on SM Plus. With 62 days left (not counting today), I need $2.40 a day.
    Good Job Leslie!!! WTG
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

with my pending shopping credits, i'm at SM too!! WOO HOO!! with Feb and March to go, i need $2.55/day for SMP. Seems a lot, but making $100 for 31 days in Janurary.....is $3.22 so SMP should be ok for me again this qtr.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    with my pending shopping credits, i'm at SM too!! WOO HOO!! with Feb and March to go, i need $2.55/day for SMP. Seems a lot, but making $100 for 31 days in Janurary.....is $3.22 so SMP should be ok for me again this qtr.
    Congrats on making SM!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm not as close as some of you (though I am much further ahead than normal!), but I just gotta say that I hotels.com. They are seriously MAKING my Sunshine universe these last two quarters.

Sure, it's rough having DH traveling all the time, but his company lets me book his hotels, and the sunshine helps to make up for it.

Almost 53 in my account for the quarter, with 12+ pending, another ~6 to pend soon, and *another* hotel stay in a couple days! Love hotels dot com!

(oh, and it also gets us good hotels for fairly inexpensive. Which is very much UNlike his coworkers, who are milking this travel thing for all they've got. so we look good with the bosses, too!)
    Sunshine Rewards

Still plugging away for SM Plus. So, today, I have $110.19 with 58 days left so I need $2.41 a day for SM Plus.

Keep posting people... keep focus on the goal... do a little bit each day... because believe me... the stress of trying to make it that last day and being so very close isn't fun.

I have 32.57 I think there are 55 more days to go... I need 1.23 each day... a little higher than I would like...time to do a few offers and bring that daily goal down.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'm at $70.41 with $1.86 in pending...55 days to go, I need .51¢ per day. I haven't been able to get a survey today to save my life, not good!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

With my DS from yesterday posting I made SM today! I am at $100.31 with $26.29 pending. With 55 days left I need $2.24/day to make SMPlus. I haven't had luck the past couple days with AMP or offers. Maybe today!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Today, I have $123.75 with 55 days left so I need $2.30 a day for SM Plus.