Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Give a Day Program

We made our blankets yesterday and, if I say so myself, they look pretty darn cute. Next step, delivering them and then, Magic Kingdom here we come!
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad everyone is having success! I can't wait to use my voucher!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Our family is going to build birdhouses in a couple weeks. I wish I had found one for blankets instead because I'm not looking forward to how much it will cost upfront. They did say they'd reimburse us, but I'm not sure I'll worry about it. 6 birdhouses will still be cheaper than paying for tickets for 6 people.

We got our vouchers today!! Can't wait to use them!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I just signed up with Binky Patrol to make no-sew fleece blankets.

We are going to WDW in the fall, so we will get to turn our voucher in for the special 1 day fastpass for the whole family. So far, I have 2 of us signed up, but hoping for 4....then we'd have FP's for each of the parks!

Got the email with the vouchers. What a brilliant promotion for Disney - so much better than the free ticket for your birthday because it's a win-win for everyone involved. Disney, the Non-Profit org, the recipients of the volunteer service and the volunteer.

Good job Disney!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Got the email with the vouchers. What a brilliant promotion for Disney - so much better than the free ticket for your birthday because it's a win-win for everyone involved. Disney, the Non-Profit org, the recipients of the volunteer service and the volunteer.

Good job Disney!
    Except they may want to monitor who they allow to participate since both places I contacted have not responded to me.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Except they may want to monitor who they allow to participate since both places I contacted have not responded to me.
    They are probably getting pummeled with volunteer requests. Many non-profits are not able to hire a lot of staff so I bet they are just overwhelmed and totally caught off guard with the popularity of this program. Hopefully they'll be in touch with you soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't signed up for it yet, but I am planning to do so tomorrow.

I think I said this before, but I know the Project Linus rep in our area. She told me that she got over 2000 request in the first two days. She is doing this by herself!
    Sammielynn