Thread: Question about the "recipe" (R4L)freebie offers

Default Question about the "recipe" (R4L)freebie offers

What are you supposed to do when you get to the recipe page? Are you required to sign up there with a user name and password? Or is the offer supposed to go to another page and it's just not working for me?

I've done these offers twice and am ready to try them with my brand new yahoo address!

I didn't sign in to the web site. They both credited for me. The "Cake" one credited the first or second time and the "Holiday" one took about 3 times I think. Clear cookies, run spyware, do all the tidying up and then use a new email address. They will probably credit the next time around.

HTH

Tricia
    SunshineRewards

I've also tried them a couple times each and haven't had any luck. Maybe the third time will be the charm. Off to try again.

Sunshine Rewards

The recipe page is the last page. It took me about 4 times with different emails, cookie clearing, etc., to finally get paid. I'm fairly persistant with the offers, though. I can spend an entire day clicking away and walk away with $2.-$3 - but, it all adds up and I'm just hanging out on the internet anyway At least I get a chance to earn some $$ on SunshineRewards so I don't feel totally like a couch potato;o)

I didn't do anything on the recipe page, just closed it down...done...Good Luck!!
    Last edited by shades99; 09-25-2007 at 05:58 PM. Reason: forgot to mention...

5. Bookmarks