Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No credit for survey?

Default No credit for survey?

I did my survey for yesterday but didn't get credit for it. I see others have gotten credit, some even double credits. Also the new offers that were posted this morning I did and am not getting credit for. Am I doing something wrong. I have gotten credit in the past and haven't changed anything.

I also completed a survey yesterday and did not get credit for it. It was the coke one. Maybe some of them just take longer.
    Sunshine Rewards

Add my name to the list that hasnt gotten credit for yesterday's survey. April
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sorry yall are having trouble. Remember these surveys are often time a crapshoot with whether you will get credit or not even when you get the congrats screen. I've been making it a habit to make sure that whatever survey I am beginning has not been talked about in the daily surveys to avoid thread as either a "problem" survey or nonpaying survey. You all might want to add these to that thread since they didn't credit today so that no one else suffers through them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Sorry yall are having trouble. Remember these surveys are often time a crapshoot with whether you will get credit or not even when you get the congrats screen. I've been making it a habit to make sure that whatever survey I am beginning has not been talked about in the daily surveys to avoid thread as either a "problem" survey or nonpaying survey. You all might want to add these to that thread since they didn't credit today so that no one else suffers through them.

I haven't been reading the survey threads very well. I didn't know people were getting the congrats screens and not getting credit. It hasn't happened to me yet (you know it will now that I'm writing this). I guess it's a good policy to get the survey address link and keep track of it. It would be nice if we could get a recap page with the survey information on it since it takes some time to read the thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by lrsellars View Post
    I haven't been reading the survey threads very well. I didn't know people were getting the congrats screens and not getting credit. It hasn't happened to me yet (you know it will now that I'm writing this). I guess it's a good policy to get the survey address link and keep track of it. It would be nice if we could get a recap page with the survey information on it since it takes some time to read the thread.
    I don't think it is happening that often just I have seen it every now and then and I think it would be good to have people start adding in the noncrediting ones in there too. I agree its a pain to read through the thread. I usually start at the back and go forward but it would be an equal pain for someone to try and keep a master list so I'm not sure what the answer is.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I wonder if Greenfield may have something weird going on with their tracking. We had people who didnt get credit for some surveys over the weekend and then got double credits today. I have never seen it happen but perhaps they are having delayed postings for some surveys for some reason???
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I wonder if Greenfield may have something weird going on with their tracking. We had people who didnt get credit for some surveys over the weekend and then got double credits today. I have never seen it happen but perhaps they are having delayed postings for some surveys for some reason???
    I've been delayed a few times but it was months ago nothing recent so I know delayed payments could be going on.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I've been delayed a few times but it was months ago nothing recent so I know delayed payments could be going on.
    I guess I'm really confused about what to do at the end of the surveys. I have been reading the forum and saw many recommendations that if you do a survey and get a Congrats screen, you should go back and check to see if you get:

We’re Sorry You have already exceeded the daily survey limit. Please visit us again tomorrow for a new opportunity to engage in one of our survey options.

Yesterday morning I was lucky enough to get one before I left for work at 6AM. When I got home, I went back and double checked for the above message. Instead, I was invited to do another survey. Naturally, I felt that the first survey was not going to credit, so I did the other survey. Today I received two credits and feel like I inadvertantly did something wrong.

What is the good of double checking for the message? Should I have not attempted the second survey and assumed I was going to get credit?

Honestly, the .80 credit is not worth getting kicked off the site for me. So what should I be doing?

I should also mention that I took 3 complete surveys Sunday, only getting the Congrats screen for the 3rd one. I don't know if the extra credit was from there.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I guess I'm really confused about what to do at the end of the surveys. I have been reading the forum and saw many recommendations that if you do a survey and get a Congrats screen, you should go back and check to see if you get:

We’re Sorry You have already exceeded the daily survey limit. Please visit us again tomorrow for a new opportunity to engage in one of our survey options.

Yesterday morning I was lucky enough to get one before I left for work at 6AM. When I got home, I went back and double checked for the above message. Instead, I was invited to do another survey. Naturally, I felt that the first survey was not going to credit, so I did the other survey. Today I received two credits and feel like I inadvertantly did something wrong.

What is the good of double checking for the message? Should I have not attempted the second survey and assumed I was going to get credit?

Honestly, the .80 credit is not worth getting kicked off the site for me. So what should I be doing?

I should also mention that I took 3 complete surveys Sunday, only getting the Congrats screen for the 3rd one. I don't know if the extra credit was from there.
    I always check immediately after I get the congrats. Then I note it in a notebook the survey and my email address. Then I'm done. I don't go back until the next day. I don't know if you did, or someone did while you were gone, but if you cleared cookies / new email, that could be why you didn't get the exceeded. I did it by accident once, I had done one early a.m. after night shift work, then couldn't remember when I did it. That's why I write everything down now. I'm getting too old for this naaahhhh, I'll be grannyshunshiner in 50 years You'll be sure to keep SR around that long, right Tricia?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards