I think I am going to do a trip report this time..........last year in Nov when we went I had planned on doing one, but then all 700+ of my photos got lost (I had put them on my parents computer because my brother borrowed my laptop while we were away and hadn't brought it back to me yet, and my parents computer crashed and there was no way to rescue them........and to boot, I had splurged for 2 nights at the Polynesian -- got a great rate'-- and we were complimentary upgraded to Concierge..........) I sort of lost my thunder for doing the report.

This trip I am going to promise myself that I will do one no matter what. I even bought myself a new digital camera for my birthday this summer so I cannot wait to see how these pictures come out!!

Have a great weekend...........I am off my cousins for our annual girl cousins only weekend up to Maine (we go to the Fryeburge Fair) and then over to North Conway,NH for some great outlet shopping!!!!!! We all do this to rejuvinate ourselves before the Holiday season starts!!

Pamela

ps...I know what you mean about how some divorced parents don't get along.we have been very lucky and I made a promise to myself that my girls come first and what is best for them is for us to ALL to be happy and part of that is for Bud (xdh) and I to get along. So far not bad at all!!