Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dry Spell

I am feeling the same way. I have been trying to make SM again for this quarter, and everything has been really slow to credit if it credits at all. I am now waiting for snapfish to credit and some of the other new offers. Can you believe I have $98.99 and I can't seem to hit the $100 mark.

I just added a few more freebie offers this morning. Maybe that will put you over the mark! We're also really aggressively looking for new offers today for those of you still trying to make SM by the end of the week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The Jelly Belly one didn't credit for me either yesterday. I just tried Free Money Lesko and if it credits on the hour then it doesn't look like I'm going to get that one either. New email address too! Hmmmm....these kind usually credit really well for me. I wonder what's going on.

Talking Hopefully the dry spell is ending!!!

I did notice that a few older ones are crediting this am. Like My Survey and $50 Hanes shopping Spree. Let's cross our fingers. Now if my shopping credits would post I would be over the moon. I have had 5.50 post up till now in offers just this morning. I am hoping for more!!!
    Last edited by athoods; 09-25-2007 at 10:38 AM.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

May have spoken too soon. If the new offers were to credit on the hour then none of them did for me eithr JillyFish.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    May have spoken too soon. If the new offers were to credit on the hour then none of them did for me eithr JillyFish.
    I'm joining this list too. They haven't credited for me either and I did them about 10:25am. The Jelly Belly one didn't credit either (from last night.) I usually get credit so this is unusual!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Same boat here. I have never had a MID not pay on the hour. And only 1 of the 3 have credited for me. I also had to redo the jelly bean one last night because it never paid. I did finally get it to pay. Funny but wierd.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

It's very strange. I had 4 offers credit today, but I did all of them a few days ago. I think at least one or two were fast crediting, but still took 3 or 4 days:

MID Irish Spring Sample .60 credits
    MySurvey 1 credit
    $50 Hanes Shopping Spree .40 credits
    Smoking Rewards Win a Plasma TV 4 credits

Perhaps there is still hope!?!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

i too had 2 credit but from awhile ago.

i did 3 new ones today, each with a different email addy, and it has not credited on the hours. darn, i was really hoping. but maybe they are just slow. fingers crossed.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I'm right there with everyone else! Appx. nine dollars away and I thought I was so close. Now I'm in panick mode since everythings slowed down!!
    Sunshine Rewards