Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dry Spell

Oh, we will. I think we are all tooooo addicted to SR to just give up!!! It's like a treasure hunt- trying to find one that credits. And when one does....

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

OK- dry spell over

897299 Paid Signup: Clash: $5k Prize Draw (US) 0.50 Credits

#897297 Paid Signup: Jelly Belly 0.30 Credits

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm suffering from offer dryness as well. I did 6 today and only 1 credited so far.
    Kelly
    Sunshine Rewards

I've hit a dry spell too. I did some stuff this weekend and so far nothing. Even bought stuff from Shutterfly and ebay. I hope they credit soon!
    Last edited by Weluvdisny; 09-24-2007 at 11:18 PM.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Well, I am glad it isn't just me. I was started to feel a little rejected. LOL!!

I am with you Sugarplumsmom - I feel like it is a treasure hunt too. Call me greedy but I just don't like it when I don't finding any! Gimme that treasure!!

i did not even get credit for the jelly belly, which i was pretty sure i would. normally mid offers and such i do get credit for. wonder what is up with this.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I didn't get the Jelly Belly one either. Except for surveys, it's been dry, dry, dry since the contest.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i did not even get credit for the jelly belly, which i was pretty sure i would. normally mid offers and such i do get credit for. wonder what is up with this.
    Have you tried changing your e-mail address. I have a new loooooong g-mail address into which I can insert a lot of dots to change it around. I think that helps, but I'm still having a tougher time than usual.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Nothing for me either in about the last week. I tried slowing down on offers, only doing 2 a day. Cleared cookies, changed emails, but nothing since just after the contest. Thankfully I have already made SM this quarter for the first time and gotten a survey everyday, but in the last few days it has taken a lot of tries to get those as well. I'm sure it will pick up for all of us soon!

yes i have cleared cookies, temp internet files, history. new gmail addy. but still nothing is crediting. including the new jelly belly, which i really really thought would credit.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.