Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dry Spell

Default Dry Spell

I am trying to get to Super Member but I am not having much luck. I've gone through the fast crediting list and most popular and haven't had one credit in two days. Anyone else having a dry spell or is it just me?? I even got a new email addy.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default I went through it too

Quote Originally Posted by zgirl View Post
    I am trying to get to Super Member but I am not having much luck. I've gone through the fast crediting list and most popular and haven't had one credit in two days. Anyone else having a dry spell or is it just me?? I even got a new email addy.
    and a new email addy helped me, along with clearing my cookies, temp internet files and running spy ware. It finally picked up again.
    It stinks when your so used to getting a lot of credits.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

yes, i am having a dry spell also.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I'm hoping something comes thru soon - I'm only about $5 away
    Sunshine Rewards

I know I am 9 dallors away and have done shutterfly and other fast crediting things and nothing is crediting for me either . so I so know where your comming from !
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I know exactly where you are coming from- this is the third day in a row that I've done offers, cleaned cookies, run spyware, changed email- did it all and zip- nothing. It was bound to happen- I was on a good run and pretty much everything was crediting. Hopefully it will end soon- otherwise

Laura
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplumsmom View Post
    I know exactly where you are coming from- this is the third day in a row that I've done offers, cleaned cookies, run spyware, changed email- did it all and zip- nothing. It was bound to happen- I was on a good run and pretty much everything was crediting. Hopefully it will end soon- otherwise

Laura

Me too!!! Even used a different computer and still nothing!
    SunshineRewards
    spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

My earnings have dropped off considerably, also, even with a new gmail address and even adding periods in the address occasionally. I don't know why things have tightened up so much.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

You guys aren't the only ones. No offers have posted for me since Wednesday! I've cleared cookies and used different email and still nothing! Oh well, I guess it's good to see the survey credit daily! If not I really would
    Sunshine Rewards

They seem to come and go in spurts. Not sure why. One week, everything credits, the next nothing. Just keep plugging away, it will start again.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

11. Bookmarks