Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday ZOODOYLE!!!

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    Thank you so much!!!! I have had an AMAZING birthday so far - at midnight, my husband gave me the Birnbaum's disney dining guide, which I thought would be great to use while planning our extended family vacation in 8/08. So I started flipping thru it, and noticed he had written in it......hmmmm......he has written in times for dates in Oct........... he has TOTALLY surprised me with a trip for just the 2 of us to celebrate our 10th anniversary in only 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it!!!! He's so sneaky, he had it all paid for without my knowing, which is quite impressive since I guard the check book like a lion guards a zebra carcass - I know, a bit graphic, but on topic because.....we're staying at the AKL!! I just can't believe it!! Animals are my "thing" so this is huge for me!!!!!! Ok, I have to go calm down now. Since he told me at midnight, I could barely sleep Now I'm going to have to get my butt in gear - so much to do, though he has the trip and meals all planned out. So, a great birthday to say the least
    Wow!! That is totally fabulous!! I would freak out if SG did something like that.

Hey, we may see you on your surprise trip.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Wow!! That is totally fabulous!! I would freak out if SG did something like that.

Hey, we may see you on your surprise trip.
    We'll be there from the 17th until the 20th, so I think maybe just before you?! I still can't believe it!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards